I am diarrfarting.. boohoo. Farting more than shitting so, it's a diarrfart.. Yes, me is suffering from excessive gas.. T.T
Random snippet from last night's Triumph fashion show showcasing the top 12 student designs for lingerie..
Me: "Ooo.. that designer quite cute also ar.. not bad not bad.. eh.. Is he gay??"
Person 1 : Don't know la...
later.. repeat same question to another person..
Person 2: Er.. yaahh.. he is.. well, I dated him..
=.=
I have come to a conclusion, if not all, then almost all fashion designers are gay.. Oh wait, what world have I been living on???
It's like this, when at a fashion show, you don't ask.. "Is he gay?".. It's a given. You ask, "Is he straight?"
Random snippet from last night's Triumph fashion show showcasing the top 12 student designs for lingerie..
Me: "Ooo.. that designer quite cute also ar.. not bad not bad.. eh.. Is he gay??"
Person 1 : Don't know la...
later.. repeat same question to another person..
Person 2: Er.. yaahh.. he is.. well, I dated him..
=.=
I have come to a conclusion, if not all, then almost all fashion designers are gay.. Oh wait, what world have I been living on???
It's like this, when at a fashion show, you don't ask.. "Is he gay?".. It's a given. You ask, "Is he straight?"
Comments