Photoblog 2: Penang & cat got your tongue 2.
*breathes*
I have 60 photos to post up.... I am wondering if I should just stick it all in or separate them out.....
I'll try and do it all in one.. so enjoy.. the one of many rare photoblogs. Bah.. I resized the pics wrongly.. a bit too small.. nvm la.. go to my facebook (linked in previous post) albums to see the bigger pics!
Penang Day 1- 16 may 08

pomello shopping at Tapah.

mmm.. kacang rebus!

dinner @ a seafood place on gurney drive..
Penang Day 2..
The gluttony begins...

Durian in Balik pulau.





hole in the roof.

Durian car.. hehehe..

It's been a while since we've been together..

View from a higher vantage point on penang island.


Seaside dining in the evening.



The hotel we stayed in by night..
Penang - Day 3

The quest for udang galah begins with a journey on the ferry...

can anyone spot Syaz?






you gotta have the obligatory shot of being ON the ferry!
We finally make it to the river of udang galah (nah.. i making this up :P) but this is apparently the river where our udang galah came from..





Itulah tempat makanan yang kita kunjungi. (That's the restaurant where we had our big head prawns!)

The bridge that had so many motorbikes zipping up and down... annoying =.=.

Old school right the shop?

THAT.. is an udang galah..

Our sisa makanan.. (rubbish)

A nynoya kuih/dessert which I haven't had before.. It was nice.. the dough bit tasted like it was made from something fermented.. like the 'fat ko'.

Spread some 'gravy' on.. and eat.

Camwhoring with the old shops..

ngek ngek.. someone complaining it's hot!

But then someone looks happy here with the breeze.

Can you see why I took this photo?

We then went to the beach in the evening.. I ran around chasing crabs like a little kid... Kom stood around like a well behaved adult.. Syaz was taking pictures and filming our antics while Nic attended to writing our names in the sand...

I caught 2 okay!!! not bad... These li'l buggers can sure scoot!!!! They're SOO fast!!!

ONE! hehehhehe.. I look like I am asking the crab to look at the camera and pose =.=.. hahahaha.. I also don't know why I put my finger like that =.=.

THe hiding sun!



The night view from my hotel room on the 36th (top) floor.

Night...

and hazy day...

Penang day 4

Over the bridge and away we go..

The middle span of the bridge.

Our toys.. Jun's Yoda and my kiwifruit that is like.. old.. real old.. Got it when i went to NZ sometime during primary school!!! It's so old one of its 'shoe' is gone and the elastic on the string is also gone...

Sarah, an old classmate, and I.


Jun's friend, Queen Zee

They were playing a game for a sea monkeys set.

Jun, Christine, Nadia.

Rudy, a DJ from a popular radio station here in KL.

Hehe.. I want one of these!!
There ends my photoblog... hope you enjoyed it.. It took time to do!!! hahaha.
I have 60 photos to post up.... I am wondering if I should just stick it all in or separate them out.....
I'll try and do it all in one.. so enjoy.. the one of many rare photoblogs. Bah.. I resized the pics wrongly.. a bit too small.. nvm la.. go to my facebook (linked in previous post) albums to see the bigger pics!

pomello shopping at Tapah.

mmm.. kacang rebus!

dinner @ a seafood place on gurney drive..
Penang Day 2..
The gluttony begins...

Durian in Balik pulau.





hole in the roof.

Durian car.. hehehe..

It's been a while since we've been together..

View from a higher vantage point on penang island.


Seaside dining in the evening.



The hotel we stayed in by night..
Penang - Day 3

The quest for udang galah begins with a journey on the ferry...

can anyone spot Syaz?






you gotta have the obligatory shot of being ON the ferry!
We finally make it to the river of udang galah (nah.. i making this up :P) but this is apparently the river where our udang galah came from..





Itulah tempat makanan yang kita kunjungi. (That's the restaurant where we had our big head prawns!)

The bridge that had so many motorbikes zipping up and down... annoying =.=.

Old school right the shop?

THAT.. is an udang galah..

Our sisa makanan.. (rubbish)

A nynoya kuih/dessert which I haven't had before.. It was nice.. the dough bit tasted like it was made from something fermented.. like the 'fat ko'.

Spread some 'gravy' on.. and eat.

Camwhoring with the old shops..

ngek ngek.. someone complaining it's hot!

But then someone looks happy here with the breeze.

Can you see why I took this photo?

We then went to the beach in the evening.. I ran around chasing crabs like a little kid... Kom stood around like a well behaved adult.. Syaz was taking pictures and filming our antics while Nic attended to writing our names in the sand...

I caught 2 okay!!! not bad... These li'l buggers can sure scoot!!!! They're SOO fast!!!

ONE! hehehhehe.. I look like I am asking the crab to look at the camera and pose =.=.. hahahaha.. I also don't know why I put my finger like that =.=.

THe hiding sun!



The night view from my hotel room on the 36th (top) floor.

Night...

and hazy day...

Penang day 4

Over the bridge and away we go..

The middle span of the bridge.
~~~~@@@@~~~~
Cat got your tongue 2 - 22 may 08

Our toys.. Jun's Yoda and my kiwifruit that is like.. old.. real old.. Got it when i went to NZ sometime during primary school!!! It's so old one of its 'shoe' is gone and the elastic on the string is also gone...

Sarah, an old classmate, and I.


Jun's friend, Queen Zee

They were playing a game for a sea monkeys set.

Jun, Christine, Nadia.

Rudy, a DJ from a popular radio station here in KL.

Hehe.. I want one of these!!
There ends my photoblog... hope you enjoyed it.. It took time to do!!! hahaha.
Comments