Photoblog: B'day b'day!
Kedong dong dong.. guess what's the date?
27th May!!! you know what that means?
It's SYAZRIN'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
WOOT WOOT!!!
Would you believe it.. It's been uhmm.. 5 years since I last celebrated your birthday with you.. what??? That's like half a decade man *big omgoodness face*
Celebrated her birthday with a somewhat failed surprise really.. Haha.. it was like.. a bit anti-climax.. She most definitely (I think) did not expect more than 4 at dinner when there were like 8 of us. I suppose the cake might not have been such a non-surprise.. had it not been for the silly waiters at the restaurant. Granted, they were darlings in helping organise everything and performing and stuff.. but boy.. they SURE took a LONG time to prepare the cake in FULL view of the birthday girl.. =.=.. PLus, they only stuck ONE candle in the cake instead of the 23.. sheesh =.=.. DUh!
Ah well.. It's all good. :) My camera was on the wrong settings. I'd forgotten to change the ISO setting back to Auto instead of 400.. Pics are a little grainy but okay lah.. Having trouble uploading pics onto facebook so will leave you with some here first.



Standing (L-R): Yap Jian Wey & I
Seated (L-R): Syaz the birthday girl, Sheal, SOK, Allan, Nic & sze hsiung.



Sharon (standing, far left) joined us later for drinks at Old Town coffee as she couldn't make it for dinner earlier..
~~~~@~~~~
On a random note, here's a fun fact about me..
I am born in the year of the rat, under the zodiac of the sea goat (Capricorn), am called 'bunny' by my close friends for my hyper energizer bunny (which by the way, is now defunct because there's no more Energizer bunny but just energizer man.. BRING BACK THE BUNNY!!!!) ways when I go all toing toing toing, and I quite like butterflies. A plethora of animals + insect that I associate myself with. lol.
Tralala.. I don't know.. that's just a, well two if you count the info about the energizer bunny, random facts for you to digest.
Movie annoyances.
Ah wait.. I forgot to tell you about my outing today.
Today, I watched the latest installment of Narnia (Prince Caspian) with my 2 younger cousins, Jolene & Michelle, and mum. Movie was pretty good and not to mention one of the cheaper outings as well. Mum got senior citizen's price(hehehe), my 2 cousins got children's price(including of course, the elder of the two at 15 lol!), and I was the sole one who had to pay FULL price.. Boo.. :(
Collected our tickets and then went for lunch at Sushi Zanmai. Reviews on blogs were rather accurate. The sushi there IS good. Fresh ingredients etc. Although, portions were a bit small but definitely one of the better sushi places around. MMmm :). I have to admit though, seafood here is somehow not as fresh as in NZ I think..
We entered the movie theatre and took our seats in front of this bunch of these ninnies.. Lord, I am so annoyed with them.. They kept talking, yes, TALKING throughout the movie.. LIke I don't need a running commentary on how 'amazing' and 'blue' the water is and some random inane chatter la.. lord.. Have they never watched a movie before???? GOOD GRIEF! Have their parents NEVER taught them MANNERS? My little cousin was more WELL BEHAVED than them la.. considering she turned around a couple of times herself to give them the evils.. ROFL!!! Yes, I believe my cousin's like in primary school.. think she's like standard 5 or something like that. Can't remember.. But whatever la, these ding dong teenagers.. so bloody noisy.. I tahan-ed... for like pretty much almost half the movie... Until I could take it no more and I just turned around saying "Could you please whisper??".
Thank goodness they had enough sense in them to SHUT UP! That much credit I will give them. Teaches me a lesson to not be so polite too and that being straightforward is actually the way to go. So next time, careful not to find yourself seated next to me in the cinema and chatter away.. I don't think I will as merciful. roar!!!
27th May!!! you know what that means?
It's SYAZRIN'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY 23rd Babes!!
WOOT WOOT!!!
Would you believe it.. It's been uhmm.. 5 years since I last celebrated your birthday with you.. what??? That's like half a decade man *big omgoodness face*
Celebrated her birthday with a somewhat failed surprise really.. Haha.. it was like.. a bit anti-climax.. She most definitely (I think) did not expect more than 4 at dinner when there were like 8 of us. I suppose the cake might not have been such a non-surprise.. had it not been for the silly waiters at the restaurant. Granted, they were darlings in helping organise everything and performing and stuff.. but boy.. they SURE took a LONG time to prepare the cake in FULL view of the birthday girl.. =.=.. PLus, they only stuck ONE candle in the cake instead of the 23.. sheesh =.=.. DUh!
Ah well.. It's all good. :) My camera was on the wrong settings. I'd forgotten to change the ISO setting back to Auto instead of 400.. Pics are a little grainy but okay lah.. Having trouble uploading pics onto facebook so will leave you with some here first.



Standing (L-R): Yap Jian Wey & I
Seated (L-R): Syaz the birthday girl, Sheal, SOK, Allan, Nic & sze hsiung.
Met Allan, Nic's bf, for the first time that day.. Entertaining guy. lol.
I just realised that i don't have a proper picture of the cake... On it, I wrote "Happy Birthday Sqooidy Syaz!"
Sqooidy cause she's a squid.. 'cept.. it should've been spelt skooidi.. hahahah.. whoops.. there goes the spelling bee...
I just realised that i don't have a proper picture of the cake... On it, I wrote "Happy Birthday Sqooidy Syaz!"
Sqooidy cause she's a squid.. 'cept.. it should've been spelt skooidi.. hahahah.. whoops.. there goes the spelling bee...



Sharon (standing, far left) joined us later for drinks at Old Town coffee as she couldn't make it for dinner earlier..
~~~~@~~~~
On a random note, here's a fun fact about me..
I am born in the year of the rat, under the zodiac of the sea goat (Capricorn), am called 'bunny' by my close friends for my hyper energizer bunny (which by the way, is now defunct because there's no more Energizer bunny but just energizer man.. BRING BACK THE BUNNY!!!!) ways when I go all toing toing toing, and I quite like butterflies. A plethora of animals + insect that I associate myself with. lol.
Tralala.. I don't know.. that's just a, well two if you count the info about the energizer bunny, random facts for you to digest.
~~~~@~~~~
Movie annoyances.
Ah wait.. I forgot to tell you about my outing today.
Today, I watched the latest installment of Narnia (Prince Caspian) with my 2 younger cousins, Jolene & Michelle, and mum. Movie was pretty good and not to mention one of the cheaper outings as well. Mum got senior citizen's price(hehehe), my 2 cousins got children's price(including of course, the elder of the two at 15 lol!), and I was the sole one who had to pay FULL price.. Boo.. :(
Collected our tickets and then went for lunch at Sushi Zanmai. Reviews on blogs were rather accurate. The sushi there IS good. Fresh ingredients etc. Although, portions were a bit small but definitely one of the better sushi places around. MMmm :). I have to admit though, seafood here is somehow not as fresh as in NZ I think..
We entered the movie theatre and took our seats in front of this bunch of these ninnies.. Lord, I am so annoyed with them.. They kept talking, yes, TALKING throughout the movie.. LIke I don't need a running commentary on how 'amazing' and 'blue' the water is and some random inane chatter la.. lord.. Have they never watched a movie before???? GOOD GRIEF! Have their parents NEVER taught them MANNERS? My little cousin was more WELL BEHAVED than them la.. considering she turned around a couple of times herself to give them the evils.. ROFL!!! Yes, I believe my cousin's like in primary school.. think she's like standard 5 or something like that. Can't remember.. But whatever la, these ding dong teenagers.. so bloody noisy.. I tahan-ed... for like pretty much almost half the movie... Until I could take it no more and I just turned around saying "Could you please whisper??".
Thank goodness they had enough sense in them to SHUT UP! That much credit I will give them. Teaches me a lesson to not be so polite too and that being straightforward is actually the way to go. So next time, careful not to find yourself seated next to me in the cinema and chatter away.. I don't think I will as merciful. roar!!!

Comments