Party up your Friday!

Feeling like there's a headache looming over.. Had one the day before as well. I am so paranoid about falling sick/catching something that I'm practically hydrating myself heaps now, having downed ~3 and half glasses of water, 2/3 cup of soy milk and now taking a dose of effervescent vit. C + echinacea to 'protect' myself ^.^. hahaha..

Went to a jazz bar named Bangkok Jazz located in Chulan Square. Hehe, now I know where Chulan Square is!! We spent a couple of hours there.. Nice place. I wouldn't mind returning again. Parking is expensive though =.=. Then headed to Bar Celona in Sunway Pyramid.. Good grief. That place is crawling with what I think are really really young kids.. probably underaged, ah bengs, ah lians and er.. old people. I am pretty sure I saw a guy openly snorting something through his drink straw O.o.. All in all though, the music was pretty okay.. and I enjoyed myself dancing with J & his friend N.

Lol.. For certain reasons, J shall remain unnamed.

Now, the funny thing is, J was telling me how the last time he went there, he got hit on by a girl.. This time, there was also a girl who asked him to dance with her.. lol!!!! Damn funny.. So, from past experience with Justin, whom I thought was happily enjoying himself being superly hit on by a girl that I left him alone but turned out that he needed my help in detaching the girl from him (who by the way is a friend of a person I know of from Auckland.. damn tak malu she was just all over Justin.. literally), I thought I might give J a bit of help. Lol.. turns out I was probably wrong again that he, in this instance, did not really need any help. Tsk tsk.. Men.. I will never figure them out! Ah well, that was entertaining.

The whole night was laughing as well watching people dance. Lol.. there was the guy who was absolutely smashed.. the girl who wanted to dance with J., the two girls who were absolutely slutting it up on the bar, the dumbo who took away N's drink which was like.. less than even half drunk and this guy, whom I assume was the 'bar manager', was being a total dingbat. Ah well, he probably thought that we were trying to get a free drink. Not to mention the leechy guy who was talking to me and I couldn't understand the one sentence which he repeated 5-6 times that I gave him a non-committal answer... So stupid.. He asked if I'm with J. I said I was N. and I hugged her and turned away but the stupid leechy guy still wouldn't buzz off.. Come on.. if someone asks you to repeat your sentence more than 5 times.. get a hint right? heh=.=.. He was a foreigner and I THINK, he was trying to ask something about malaysian girls not really wanting to talk to foreigners.. or something.. Yeah, of course la.. talk to a leechy man like you =.=... Not unless I wanna screw you for cash. Nah uh.. I have a very loving bf whom I don't need to screw to get love from XP. No need your dumb dumb cash... hmmft! All this of course happened while dear J. the well, obligatory bodyguard (cause he the sole male there) was busy dancing with the girl.. poor N. was probably like "errr..." but I so layan the guy.. Donno laa.. how?? err.. i was like.. er... excuse.. me... too.. close.. for.. comfort.. *smack*! Nola.. no smacking.. hehehe.. in my head I did ^.^.

Hair should be dry enough.. off to bed with me! nighty!

Comments

Popular Posts