B'cuz I'm just too smart
And I just come out with my best crap when i'm .. er.. 'studying'.
I will buy someone a drink(alcoholic or coffee or something) worth NZ$8.00 if you can tell me what I'm talking about when I say...
MAEFFINTI!
combination of a few words.curse and non-curse.
hehehehe..
er.. no closing date kua... until someone wins it:P have fun!
disclaimer: Competition not open to those whom I've explained term to. That means you AMy. bwahahhahahha:P
post-edit: Hey ppl.. I'm not kidding when I say I will buy the person who figures out what that word means a drink! I'm serious. This is a competition.. well, sort of. BUt yeah. first person to get to me and tells me what it means wins!
will give clues.. first clue:
Words used were not only English words.
I will buy someone a drink(alcoholic or coffee or something) worth NZ$8.00 if you can tell me what I'm talking about when I say...
MAEFFINTI!
combination of a few words.curse and non-curse.
hehehehe..
er.. no closing date kua... until someone wins it:P have fun!
disclaimer: Competition not open to those whom I've explained term to. That means you AMy. bwahahhahahha:P
post-edit: Hey ppl.. I'm not kidding when I say I will buy the person who figures out what that word means a drink! I'm serious. This is a competition.. well, sort of. BUt yeah. first person to get to me and tells me what it means wins!
will give clues.. first clue:
Words used were not only English words.
Comments