dum dum dum..

That.. is the droning of the doom drums.. DUm DUm dum DUm DUm..

yes.. It is time yet again for another boring research assignment. Have I mentioned about how these things make me want to pull my hair out the moment I start reading a journal.. Those things are so boring it's amazing that anyone even reads them. Okay.. Maybe it's just me.

I cannot reiterate enough about how much I dislike research essays. So sue me. THat is a pet peeve. Research essays are my pet peeve. Ho hoHohoOoooo!!!

Wah lau.. why suddenly hiccoughing so voilently one me???

*hic hic hic*

I have come to realise that I have VERY little time to spend on my essay. Ahh.. forgot my uncle and aunt were gonna be here for the week! Ooops. Some more make plans to go out on Saturday. Oops.. Nevermind. will have to do some sacrificing. I suppose tv will have to go.

Oh wow.. so late edi. think I better sleep. SLeeeppp!!!! *no way I'm sacrificing that!*

Comments

Popular Posts