Been bitten.
By a bout of narcissism. Heheheh.. Okay.. maybe not as extreme as being narcissistic. But just that I seem to love taking self-portraits lately. Hahhha.. The wallpaper on my phone is a picture of me. And now.. I somehow ended up putting a picture of myself as the background of my msn chat windows! Bwahhaha.. Even going as far as to sharing it with my darling friend ML. teeheee...
But yes.. anyhooo.....
What was I gonna say? I really can't remmeber. bwaahhh..My back and legs are aching. Gah!! Dunno what it's from. Might be due to the standing I had to do in lab. Specially after only just recovering from the bout of cold. However, I did end up going for an evening walk. That might've caused things to get worse.
Finished my lab report. But I still have my assignment to do. Gah!! Worth 7% man.. Why am I already slacking when there is still 40 something days left of uni. Hm.. can't remember whether it was 41 yesterday. Jun was counting. And he randomly mentioned it. And me being blur in class as usual went "Huh??" Yes.. that boy is rather random at times. But oh well, not to say I'm not.
I mean.. come on... who can be as random as me going up to him(also went up to amy and Lucy) to tell them that I'm bored and was hyper whilst hopping like a bunny on V.(V=an energy drink chocker filled with caffeine). No.. make that BLACK V(an even more potent form of V).
Yes.. I was a hopping bunny. but then I lapsed into a semi-coma. Kinda screwed up the experiment today. Somehow I got 2 pippette fillers filled with HCl when specifically told to be careful and not get anything up there!! Bah.. Oh.. Try doing titrations with a raging tummy ache. Standing there for a good 10 mins while the demonstrator(very long winded guy) goes on and on.. All you can think of is.. "HUrry.. TItration... TOILET!!!!"
I've been in and out of hyperness today.. weird..
Oh.. while cooking.. I was so tired and blur I went and used the smaller pot cover to cover the bigger pot. Suffice to say, the small pot lid was not big enough and fell right through landing in my soup. LUcky for me I was cooking the meat as whole pieces and they were big thus saving myself from having to dig around my soup with a ladel to get the lid out. Haihhh..
Okay. enough procrastination. I HAVE to read something about functional foods *yawn*.
But yes.. anyhooo.....
What was I gonna say? I really can't remmeber. bwaahhh..My back and legs are aching. Gah!! Dunno what it's from. Might be due to the standing I had to do in lab. Specially after only just recovering from the bout of cold. However, I did end up going for an evening walk. That might've caused things to get worse.
Finished my lab report. But I still have my assignment to do. Gah!! Worth 7% man.. Why am I already slacking when there is still 40 something days left of uni. Hm.. can't remember whether it was 41 yesterday. Jun was counting. And he randomly mentioned it. And me being blur in class as usual went "Huh??" Yes.. that boy is rather random at times. But oh well, not to say I'm not.
I mean.. come on... who can be as random as me going up to him(also went up to amy and Lucy) to tell them that I'm bored and was hyper whilst hopping like a bunny on V.(V=an energy drink chocker filled with caffeine). No.. make that BLACK V(an even more potent form of V).
Yes.. I was a hopping bunny. but then I lapsed into a semi-coma. Kinda screwed up the experiment today. Somehow I got 2 pippette fillers filled with HCl when specifically told to be careful and not get anything up there!! Bah.. Oh.. Try doing titrations with a raging tummy ache. Standing there for a good 10 mins while the demonstrator(very long winded guy) goes on and on.. All you can think of is.. "HUrry.. TItration... TOILET!!!!"
I've been in and out of hyperness today.. weird..
Oh.. while cooking.. I was so tired and blur I went and used the smaller pot cover to cover the bigger pot. Suffice to say, the small pot lid was not big enough and fell right through landing in my soup. LUcky for me I was cooking the meat as whole pieces and they were big thus saving myself from having to dig around my soup with a ladel to get the lid out. Haihhh..
Okay. enough procrastination. I HAVE to read something about functional foods *yawn*.
Comments