Raincheck..
again.
I will be patient.
Happy mooncake festival/lantern fest.
may your lanterns not go flying with the wind and may they not get drenched in the rain that is beating down on us.
Let's pray for a miracle that weather will clear up somewhat. Sigh.. not like I get to celebrate it the way I wanted to in the first place. So much for wanting to share a miniscule tradition of mine with you. So much for doing special things together. ahh.. bother. not like the weather's on my side anyway.
Christine's free as usual. Call or text me la. bored as hell.
ah yay! i'm screwing up my sleep cycle. fark. 6.05am.
I will be patient.
Happy mooncake festival/lantern fest.
may your lanterns not go flying with the wind and may they not get drenched in the rain that is beating down on us.
Let's pray for a miracle that weather will clear up somewhat. Sigh.. not like I get to celebrate it the way I wanted to in the first place. So much for wanting to share a miniscule tradition of mine with you. So much for doing special things together. ahh.. bother. not like the weather's on my side anyway.
Christine's free as usual. Call or text me la. bored as hell.
ah yay! i'm screwing up my sleep cycle. fark. 6.05am.
Comments