Photoblog: B'day party!!!

But first.. Let me complain about.. how.. I was so 'free' to spend about 5 mins filling in some questionnaire on a friend.. Only to find out.. That... you.. have.. to ... sign up... to be a member before... you can view results..!!!=.="!

Yes.. Brilliant..

Anyway.. Since i'm so 'free' and I love to procrastinate so muuch.. I shall post some pictures up. Wow.. I have to admit. This few days have been rich in photos indeed.. Anyway..

BIRTHDAY PARTY FOR KIDS!!WHOPPEEEEE

Funny how there were like.. what? 4 kids there? hahahha.. And all others were adults. Who cares rite? The adults bring the most pressies! hehehehhe...

anyway..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
here's the birthday boy..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
here's the amount of food I had to take.. groan.. there goes.. stomach gonna expand liao!!Diet... GONE..

Now, that's not ALL I had.. I went for seconds. To which I realise I couldn't finish my food. So I had to share a big piece of meat with my cousin.. And then.. I had a slice of cake plus a few slices of malay kuih(dessert).. And not to mention.. 2 cookie bear biscuits(like 3 hours later), half an ice-cream(the chocolate coated vanilla flavoured ones), some tea, juice and countless amounts of konnyaku jelly. Did I forget anything? Not to sure.. Oh.. Yeah.. Before we went over I had 1/4 of a 'Char siew'(bbq pork) pie+a small bowl of yesterday's 'char tah kueh'(fried radish cake+a slice of mooncake.

I am feeling very fat indeed. And I had dinner some more. HHAhahahahah.. I will NOT disclose how much my weight increased by in just a matter of 10 hours. dum de doo...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's why I had to take a pic of him..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
An even cuter one!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The cake!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
That.. is actually.. a candle...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bloww blow the candles!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And in the left hand corner we see mummy's expression when sonny blows too hard and ends up spitting on the cake..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
OoooOOooo .. cake....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
HUGS!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
hehehe.. CHun li hair.. so cute!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me emulating my puffy cheeked days.. soon to return though I believe.. Considering the amount I eat(Refer to pic of plate of food above)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is better laaa

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ready for North/South pole mum!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm a fairy princess!heheheh

annndd.. the final picture.. IF you are queasy PLEASE don't look!!!

I'm warning you!! DON'T LOOK IF YOU ARE QUEASY! OKAY.. DON'T SCOLD ME FOR BEING DISGUSTING!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yES.. Look at its size.. Why not add some salt to it huh?? Oh yeah.. *puts salt* "AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Pain.. pain pain...

I swear.. my ulcer swelled up after that.. and it was throbbing!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts