Photoblog: of various random things.
Now.. Before I start with the pictures. I shall tell you a story about the dangers of lanterns.
When not watched.. lanterns may burn. Yeah. and turn into a crisp pile of.. ashes.
Yeah. Basically one lantern was disintegrated and nothing was left of it where the other one.. only the top bit was left. Gee.. I hope my neighbours don't complain. I mean.. I do still wanna play lanterns. I promise to be better and watch over them with more care. I guess it didn't help that my sister put newspaper underneath it to prevent wax from dripping on the floor =.=" Yeah.. i know.. the thought DID cross my mind that the newspaper might be a big hazard. Haihh.. And then my 2nd sister HAD to announce to the whole bloody neighbourhood that a lantern was on fire. OH yeah thanks Che.. after all these kwai lohs have the sympathy for us Asians and are not paranoid over fire hazards and blablabla.. Oh well, no one called the fire brigade. No harm done. just maybe a few singed leaves. nothing bad. Anyhoooo...

here's a pic i took at margarita's..

HI ben!

here's a pic of the cake which len bought which was SUUPPERR yummy..


that's the amount of oil that came outta my pasta when i reheated it. Gag..

that's a pic of a dessert in Fraser's cafe. Dun really like it. Choc Fix is still my all time fav. Who can beat Chocolate cake in choc+baileys sauce with 2 scoops of vanilla ice-cream laa??


that's the Grape bread I bought from the French Market. Sooo yummy..

Whipped cream I try not to drink to compensate for having an iced-chocolate.

lucy and len who were gracious enough to hang out with a nutcase like me. oh.. we all ended up skipping class cuz we were enjoying ourselves too much:P

a random senget/slanting STOP sign.

the necklace i wore to the ball


and I do believe someone said I would not have been able to take these 2 pics. Hah!! Well, sans the bad pic quality. But heck.. it was night time and I used my mobile phone camera!

Remember children, Lanterns are a hazard.. But they're fun though:P So don't stop playing them... Er... just with care..
and finally.. I do have to put a warning about this picture. I mean.. really. Hahahha.. Okay guys, if you don't want this pic up you better let me know, I'll be gracious enough to take it down for you:P But meanwhile.. I think it's just too funny to NOT put it up..

OOoOOOoo so sexy. Hhahahaha.. I love my guy friends. Miss you nutty bunch. My goodness. I didn't think you guys would do a repeat of your performance!!! hahaha..
FYI: those are men dancing to "Lady Marmalade". Hooooo...
When not watched.. lanterns may burn. Yeah. and turn into a crisp pile of.. ashes.
Yeah. Basically one lantern was disintegrated and nothing was left of it where the other one.. only the top bit was left. Gee.. I hope my neighbours don't complain. I mean.. I do still wanna play lanterns. I promise to be better and watch over them with more care. I guess it didn't help that my sister put newspaper underneath it to prevent wax from dripping on the floor =.=" Yeah.. i know.. the thought DID cross my mind that the newspaper might be a big hazard. Haihh.. And then my 2nd sister HAD to announce to the whole bloody neighbourhood that a lantern was on fire. OH yeah thanks Che.. after all these kwai lohs have the sympathy for us Asians and are not paranoid over fire hazards and blablabla.. Oh well, no one called the fire brigade. No harm done. just maybe a few singed leaves. nothing bad. Anyhoooo...

here's a pic i took at margarita's..

HI ben!

here's a pic of the cake which len bought which was SUUPPERR yummy..


that's the amount of oil that came outta my pasta when i reheated it. Gag..

that's a pic of a dessert in Fraser's cafe. Dun really like it. Choc Fix is still my all time fav. Who can beat Chocolate cake in choc+baileys sauce with 2 scoops of vanilla ice-cream laa??


that's the Grape bread I bought from the French Market. Sooo yummy..

Whipped cream I try not to drink to compensate for having an iced-chocolate.

lucy and len who were gracious enough to hang out with a nutcase like me. oh.. we all ended up skipping class cuz we were enjoying ourselves too much:P

a random senget/slanting STOP sign.

the necklace i wore to the ball


and I do believe someone said I would not have been able to take these 2 pics. Hah!! Well, sans the bad pic quality. But heck.. it was night time and I used my mobile phone camera!

Remember children, Lanterns are a hazard.. But they're fun though:P So don't stop playing them... Er... just with care..
and finally.. I do have to put a warning about this picture. I mean.. really. Hahahha.. Okay guys, if you don't want this pic up you better let me know, I'll be gracious enough to take it down for you:P But meanwhile.. I think it's just too funny to NOT put it up..

OOoOOOoo so sexy. Hhahahaha.. I love my guy friends. Miss you nutty bunch. My goodness. I didn't think you guys would do a repeat of your performance!!! hahaha..
FYI: those are men dancing to "Lady Marmalade". Hooooo...
Comments