In light of the upcoming elections..

I, Christine, am still VERY VERY ignorant about what's going on around me. Shucks. I'm such a retard that I answered "Don't know" to almost all of the questions that were posted to me by the telephone surveyor regarding the upcoming elections. Die laaa.. *dies of embarassment*

Okay.. So, I have exactly one week to update myself with policies and all the political crap if I want to vote. I actually thought of going to vote. I suppose that phone survey was a wake-up call. I shall sit this election out...

I WANNA BE A KIDDD!!! Don't need to vote for election. WAaahhHHH!!! I don't wanna vote for a shitty government and regret it later cuz they lie to me..... and confuse me with all their wallamagooo rubbish. Ughh!!!

I think they need to sit a representative in front of me n explain to me.. But then.. I might just fall asleep.. aiyah....

Comments

Popular Posts