mediocre day.

The wedding crashers wass.. okay lah. quite an enjoyable movie. didn't feel like it was draggy. The only time I looked at my watch was cuz I was wondering how long more the movie would be cuz I needed to pee. It went quite okay. The only annoying part was Owen Wilson's character. Felt like whacking him and was cursing that he didn't get the gurl. Hehehhee.. Yep.. that annoying.

I wanna watch Deuce Bigalow, European Gigolo. Wonder whether it'll be as funny as "Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigolo". That was a hilarious film. Hehehe..

Anyhoo.. i'm so full from dinner. Today's outing was okay. Everyone seemed a little quiet. I guess it was cuz of the noisy atmosphere of the restaurant. Didn't help that the food took a while to come. Sigh. Everyone was pretty hungry in the end. Poor things. Food was good though. But just that it took too long to come. Next time we'll just take-away and come home to eat.

I feel so lethargic. Heh.. so weird.

The waiters at Gina's are so... loud. Well, there's this one guy who's so loud and energetic. Hahaha.. Really loud..

I'm getting the blues.. Holiday-is-ending blues. 5 more days till uni. Shucks. I better start studying. Will get down to it today I hope! hehehhe.. I'm so .. bored.. Bored as in.. lacking the entertainment kind of bored.

Grey's Anatomy is ending tomorrow. Wonder why the season was so short. Seriously feels like it's hardly even been 8 weeks since it started! Interesting. Gonna miss it though. Love that show!!! hmm.. Will go research on it now. that'll entertain me for a bit.

*Blurrgghhh* So FULL!

lesson learnt: No more creamy pastas for me. *gag* ended up finishing 1/3 of tina's tomato one.

Comments

Popular Posts