GaasspPP!!

Sacrilege!!!

I forgot....


HAPPY
20TH
BIRTHDAY
KOMELLA!!!!!



weell.. i didn't forget per say.. i just forgot to wish her on my blog..

yep. she's the friend whose b'day is on sept 11th. i know.. According to my time I'm 31 minutes late already typing this thing out. Oh.. but nevermind. Ireland's(NOw.. I must've been really sleepy last night b'cuz originally I wrote Scotland. Sheesh.. scotland and ireland. why do i keep mixing up the two???) 11 hours behind New Zealand, thus it is STILL... on time. hehehehe. I don't think she reads my blog either.. oh wells.. ehhehe

OHhhh..

went to Margarita's last night. It was... okay. DJs weren't very good. Kinda didn't put me in the mood to dance. yep. And I slipped and fell on my knee. And yes. At the side of the road. And yes. PPl heard my shoe slipping and even went "whoaa!!". All this.. BEFORE I even had anything to drink. GAh gah gaaahh!!! Nvm. I am a happy child. Hehhee.. me clown. me LOVE to entertain. BAH!!! Gonna go now. Okay. later later later.

Comments

Popular Posts