Record tarnished..
Yeah.. Of the 3 and 3/4 semesters I've been at uni. Never have I been late for a lab. Possibly late by 5 minutes. Or just a few. But never have I until today, woken up 3 minutes past the hour my lab was to begin.
Yes.. Christine Ho woke up at approx. 10.03am. GAAHH!!!
Was in lab by 10.35am. Suffice to say, breakfast was a breakfast bar. Lunch was bought by Amy(THANK YOU SO MUCH!) and was rushing around the whole day. Messed up. Basically phoned AMy up to ask her to buy me a sandwich. In saying so, I have just remembered that I owe that gurl some money! Sorry gurl!! will pay you back ASAP!
Lab was per usual. Rather cruisy one... A lot of waiting. And managed to finish on the dot. My lecturer probably knows me as the klutz that I am.. Yep.. the girl who came late and whose magnesium was not reacting. Thus, having to restart the reaction again from scratch. But he's a nice guy. Did ask me whether everything was going okay. Demonstrators were nice too. hehehhe.. Yeah.. pretty much the 2nd last to leave(at least not the last!!!) WioOOoOot!
OKay.. it's almost 11.. think I better go do some work now.
Yes.. Christine Ho woke up at approx. 10.03am. GAAHH!!!
Was in lab by 10.35am. Suffice to say, breakfast was a breakfast bar. Lunch was bought by Amy(THANK YOU SO MUCH!) and was rushing around the whole day. Messed up. Basically phoned AMy up to ask her to buy me a sandwich. In saying so, I have just remembered that I owe that gurl some money! Sorry gurl!! will pay you back ASAP!
Lab was per usual. Rather cruisy one... A lot of waiting. And managed to finish on the dot. My lecturer probably knows me as the klutz that I am.. Yep.. the girl who came late and whose magnesium was not reacting. Thus, having to restart the reaction again from scratch. But he's a nice guy. Did ask me whether everything was going okay. Demonstrators were nice too. hehehhe.. Yeah.. pretty much the 2nd last to leave(at least not the last!!!) WioOOoOot!
OKay.. it's almost 11.. think I better go do some work now.
Comments