Movie movie moviiiee!!

I want to watch 4 movies.

1) Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo. Opening in October

2) Corpse Bride also opening in October.

3) Harry Potter 4

4) Narnia

both which are opening at the end of November.

Now, this is the thing... I always say I want to watch a few movies.. But I always end up NOT watching majority of them.

Take for example, American Pie 3. I only JUST watched it. After goodness how long la? 2 years??! Sheesh.. And so many movies that I have on DVD and I still haven't watched it.. ceh.. I'm so slow la. .Just can never find the time to..

Watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory today. It was.. well, enjoyable I suppose. But I have to say. I just don't like the Oompah Loompah songs. I still prefer the original one. I wonder what's with all the re-makes of movies. King Kong.. Pride and Prejudice(was there one before? I dunno. forgive me if I'm mistaken) and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Wonder what draws us back to it huh? Considering it's probably mostly revolving around the same plot. Weird us indeed.

Dum dee dum. Other than that. Stefan FINALLY got around to trying sweet sour pork. Ages to get him to try man!! Heh.. I guess he was feeling 'adventurous' enough. ahahhahaha..

Anywaay.. shucks. study time. I guess I better go.. *sniff sniff* dun want too!!:(

Comments

Popular Posts