4th July 2006- 2.01am(australian time), 4.01am(nz time)
Spent a lot. Shopping's so much better(in melbourne). going mad although it's not THAT cheap. EEp!><".Kind of worried now. Eaten loads. Have had italian. Eaten Jap food. Eaten vietnamese food. Had some cakes. DURIAN ICE-CREAM!!!!! Now that was THE BOMB! Cake was good but I don't think it is worth the $9.50 I paid for it.-.-". Been to Koko Black. Had hot chocolate which had chilli in it. Spicy! literally!. Tired. Been shopping a lot(edit: I seem to repeat this line a lot. Well.. excuse me la.. it was late!). Done a tad of sightseeing. Took a stroll along the Yarra River alone. It was nice. With some guy playing the sax(I think) at the opposite bank.
The sound travelled across the river. It was quiet (edit: and very very peaceful. Made me happy). It was really really something different. Crown's really beautiful. Nicer and more impressive than Auck's skycity. Have not entered the casino(edit: i did on Thursday.. it's big.. but like any other casino I suppose.). Don't know whether I will.
Bridge Rd shopping was okay. Didn't get much. Boots are ahard to find. Talked to some conductors(on the tram). They were pretty funny. hahha.. rather entertaining. This guy kept yabbering on. Oh well.. anything to fill time I suppose. heheheh..
Highlights of the trip(at that point of time):
- Deciding which Italian restaurant to go to. Being accosted by the many representatives from each restaurant.
- The random camwhoring sessions. At the blue lights on Lygon st. and PICASSO letterings at the art gallery.
- Shopping. HEAVENLY!!
The sound travelled across the river. It was quiet (edit: and very very peaceful. Made me happy). It was really really something different. Crown's really beautiful. Nicer and more impressive than Auck's skycity. Have not entered the casino(edit: i did on Thursday.. it's big.. but like any other casino I suppose.). Don't know whether I will.
Bridge Rd shopping was okay. Didn't get much. Boots are ahard to find. Talked to some conductors(on the tram). They were pretty funny. hahha.. rather entertaining. This guy kept yabbering on. Oh well.. anything to fill time I suppose. heheheh..
Highlights of the trip(at that point of time):
- Deciding which Italian restaurant to go to. Being accosted by the many representatives from each restaurant.
- The random camwhoring sessions. At the blue lights on Lygon st. and PICASSO letterings at the art gallery.
- Shopping. HEAVENLY!!
Comments