Uni starts tomorrow.
I don't even know my timetable.
I'm not even sorted for uni.
My notes from LAST semester... is still in the folders. And everywhere-.-".
I am NOT ready for sem 2.
This cannot be.
I hate being thrown back into it. It doesn't help that I feel quite weak at the moment because I'm not feeling too good. Sigh. Oh well.
Going to start cleaning up now.
Was so happy because my kitchen's soooo clean now. I spent an afternoon of nice weather cleaning my kitchen. Hahahah.. It started out with me wanting to move one of the shelves in the fridge up a level. THe shelf was rather dirty. So I took it out to wash it. THen I washed another... then i started cleaning the fridge, wiping it down. THen I washed the vege and fruit crisper because I noticed that some curry powder had spilt in it. Then I started wiping down the benches. Then i started throwing rubbish out. Then I cleared the bar counter. THen it looked soo orgasmically clean and uncluttered without anything on it. So, I decided that was a brilliant look for it and started throwing all the unnecessary rubbish. NOW... I only hope my 2nd sister doesn't clutter it up again. I have a feeling she will. Sigh..
THen again, just the other day I read something. Perfectionism can be too much really. It's just self-induced stress. I know. I am a perfectionist and a little bit of an OC(obsessive Compulsive). I can't help it. However, I really have to learn to just turn one eye. My desk looks so damn bloody messy to be honest. Sigh. Time for spring cleaning to come to my room. Hehehhe..
Put on a pair of jeans which I have not worn for about a month. Oh my goodness. *sob sob sob*.. They were tight around the thighs. JUST the thighs.. OH my goodness.. Guarantee put on weight already.. *haih*.
Back to uni. Back to the doldrums. lalalaa.. have a good semester ahead ppl!
I don't even know my timetable.
I'm not even sorted for uni.
My notes from LAST semester... is still in the folders. And everywhere-.-".
I am NOT ready for sem 2.
This cannot be.
I hate being thrown back into it. It doesn't help that I feel quite weak at the moment because I'm not feeling too good. Sigh. Oh well.
Going to start cleaning up now.
Was so happy because my kitchen's soooo clean now. I spent an afternoon of nice weather cleaning my kitchen. Hahahah.. It started out with me wanting to move one of the shelves in the fridge up a level. THe shelf was rather dirty. So I took it out to wash it. THen I washed another... then i started cleaning the fridge, wiping it down. THen I washed the vege and fruit crisper because I noticed that some curry powder had spilt in it. Then I started wiping down the benches. Then i started throwing rubbish out. Then I cleared the bar counter. THen it looked soo orgasmically clean and uncluttered without anything on it. So, I decided that was a brilliant look for it and started throwing all the unnecessary rubbish. NOW... I only hope my 2nd sister doesn't clutter it up again. I have a feeling she will. Sigh..
THen again, just the other day I read something. Perfectionism can be too much really. It's just self-induced stress. I know. I am a perfectionist and a little bit of an OC(obsessive Compulsive). I can't help it. However, I really have to learn to just turn one eye. My desk looks so damn bloody messy to be honest. Sigh. Time for spring cleaning to come to my room. Hehehhe..
Put on a pair of jeans which I have not worn for about a month. Oh my goodness. *sob sob sob*.. They were tight around the thighs. JUST the thighs.. OH my goodness.. Guarantee put on weight already.. *haih*.
Back to uni. Back to the doldrums. lalalaa.. have a good semester ahead ppl!
Comments