Greetings
I'm in Melbourne.
I've shopped too much.
I've eaten even more.
And hopefully.. I've walked more than I've eaten. Which means.. Good la..I won't put on weight.. Although.. My stomach sticking out la!!!
Had durian+green tea ice-cream then a cake last night..
This morning had a Danish.. .then to the all famous Max brenner. Had a tear-drop which comprises of 3 layers of a mousse-like(but much much thicker) chocolates.. White, milk and dark choc. ANd it was YUM.. and the famous Hug drink. following that walked around St. Kilda's.
Oh.. then then then.. I had 2 rum balls. The best ever!!!! It was good!! Beats that stupid Michel's bakery one. like a million million times!
Then.. I had a slice of chocolate pizza from Max Brenner(yes.. in ONE day. i went there 2 times. eh.. meet my friend kay.. different branch!!!!)
Then I had greek food for dinner.. SO MUCH. SO FATTY .. AND SO YUMMY!!!!
Hello!!! THAT'S WHAT I HAD IN THE LAST 24 HOURSSSSS!!!!!!!!
So go figure how much i've had SINCE sunday..
hehehehe.
SHOpped a lot too. today was the worst damage la.. Bought a pair of boots man. ehhehe.. damn chun! oKay lah. i gtg. internet killing me and no msn. So.. lalalallala.. YAY!!! BOOTS.. AU$12 shoes and AU$10 tops.. Oh.. and beat this.. I got a halter for.. a fricken.. $3. HAH!!!!!! THe shop really sprung that surprise on me cuz.. i thought it was $10.. but only $3.. wowoohooo.. Should've seen the surprised look on Eisya and my face. BWAHHAHAHA.. okay. gtg. ttyl!
I've shopped too much.
I've eaten even more.
And hopefully.. I've walked more than I've eaten. Which means.. Good la..I won't put on weight.. Although.. My stomach sticking out la!!!
Had durian+green tea ice-cream then a cake last night..
This morning had a Danish.. .then to the all famous Max brenner. Had a tear-drop which comprises of 3 layers of a mousse-like(but much much thicker) chocolates.. White, milk and dark choc. ANd it was YUM.. and the famous Hug drink. following that walked around St. Kilda's.
Oh.. then then then.. I had 2 rum balls. The best ever!!!! It was good!! Beats that stupid Michel's bakery one. like a million million times!
Then.. I had a slice of chocolate pizza from Max Brenner(yes.. in ONE day. i went there 2 times. eh.. meet my friend kay.. different branch!!!!)
Then I had greek food for dinner.. SO MUCH. SO FATTY .. AND SO YUMMY!!!!
Hello!!! THAT'S WHAT I HAD IN THE LAST 24 HOURSSSSS!!!!!!!!
So go figure how much i've had SINCE sunday..
hehehehe.
SHOpped a lot too. today was the worst damage la.. Bought a pair of boots man. ehhehe.. damn chun! oKay lah. i gtg. internet killing me and no msn. So.. lalalallala.. YAY!!! BOOTS.. AU$12 shoes and AU$10 tops.. Oh.. and beat this.. I got a halter for.. a fricken.. $3. HAH!!!!!! THe shop really sprung that surprise on me cuz.. i thought it was $10.. but only $3.. wowoohooo.. Should've seen the surprised look on Eisya and my face. BWAHHAHAHA.. okay. gtg. ttyl!
Comments