What would you do if you had knowledge of something that would affect your future? How do you act?
I've once been told, that the more knowledge you have, the heavier your burden might be. I find this true to be honest. I am now left wondering. More things flow through my brain and all. Sigh.
Maybe it might help me see things clearer. However, it is a burden nonetheless. I guess in a way I wish I didn't know about this one little fact. Oh well, I'll just take it as a lesson for me.
I've once been told, that the more knowledge you have, the heavier your burden might be. I find this true to be honest. I am now left wondering. More things flow through my brain and all. Sigh.
Maybe it might help me see things clearer. However, it is a burden nonetheless. I guess in a way I wish I didn't know about this one little fact. Oh well, I'll just take it as a lesson for me.
Comments