7th July 2006- 2.54pm(aust time), 4.54pm (NZ time)

Missed the tram for like the fourth time today. That's it. Tongiht, I'll take the taxi! Kind of don't wanna take the tram late at night alone. Waiting on Erroll st. for the next tram. Legs are in pain. Swollen feet too.

Am quite ready to go back to Auckland. Rather exhausted really from this trip. I only slept about 4-5 hours because I had to drag myself out of bed to drive into the city. Woke up at 6.30am. Got out of bed at 6.40am. Had to. Else I would not have made it to return the car.

The road trip was okay(edit: actually.. it was great:P. hahaha.. I was too tired by that time so everything seemed okay only). I don't know if I managed to see lots. Don't know how to define 'a lot'. It was okay lah. i guess it definitely takes getting used to other ppl's habits and all. Overall it was quite smooth & unexciting (edit: Omgoodness.. Seriously don't know what I was thinking.. in retrospect, I think it was quite a good trip la. I mean.. yeah.. it was not as exciting as I thought it would be. But, it did provide me with enough memories now that I look back at the pictures. Moreover, I gained a new friend and I bonded with an old one ^.^)

A lot of things were closed(edit: okay.. this might be the reason why i thought it was unexciting:P). Funniest was travelling dunno how far to find out that the fish and chips shop Tiff was looking for was closed. Thought the next town would be bigger but we kinda... ended up at the entrance of a national park. Yup. We were at the end of the Nepean Peninsular, the end of the road.

On the tram now. Man, there are some rather... interesting people. Gonna look for vietnamese food. Satisfy my vietnamese food craving. Okay, so this trip? Learnt quite a bit I suppose. Tasted quite a bit. Experienced quite a lot of things as well. Haha.. Like driving 'long' distance. Also, driving alone in some foreign land. Yup! Drove to city alone. Amazing right? got lost though-.-" hahha. Managed to get my bearings with the wonderful 'Melway'.

Definitely learnt that I do not like to travel alone.

Anyway, time to stop I suppose. Will definitely miss the food, friends and shopping!!;) Hahha. Yah.. Bags are er... too full. OOPS!


8th July 2006-7.49am(Aust time), 9.49am(NZ time).

"IT's automatic Christine.".


On my way to the airport. Kinda gonna miss Melbourne(edit: Heck I do!! I was cleaning my room just now and came across some brochures of Melbourne and and I was looking at the map of the city centre and I was actually visualising in my brain walking around on those streets!!!!). Not so much this time probably because no one's here with me. Oh well.

Coach driver just mentioned something about how the council spent $3.4million for some sculptures across the city link(a highway in Melbourne). Some random red spikes and a long yellow one over the city bound lanes. Gosh. Hungry. waiting for a chance to eat my strawberry tart *salivates*

*the written post ends there. But the explanation to the writing in bold is that.. I thought I had to close the mini bus door.. So I tried closing it only to be told by the coach driver that it's automatic. HaihhH!!! Malu(embarassed)!!!! Heh.. Yeah.. well there were other passengers on the bus as well. eeks!

Comments

Popular Posts