TAKE THAT!!!
Stupid stress!!!
*pOOOOOOTTT* (farts in stress' face)
MUAHHAHAA>.
Anushka keeps laughing whenever we broach the subject of me having to collect my urine sample. THe simple utter of the word "Pee" sends her into fits of giggles. I think I shall sit near her in class la. We do random stuff and make faces at each other. Helps me keep awake during classes with the snooze factor of a million fold.
Heh.. Yeah. Hhahahah..
Hmmm.. let's a see... I felt very very lost in lab today. BUt oh well. What else is new. That's why I don't enjoy labs most of the time. Specially microbio labs. It's cause they leave me SO LOST with not much time to think either and get my head straight.
OH.. in FOodsci302 lect today, darling Lucy and AMy kept laughing at me. Why? Cuz I kept nodding off in class.. And I was resting my elbows on the table.. And they were slowly slipping and was getting in Lucy's way. Cuz she was writing notes. Haiiihh.. Sorry lucy!!!!!
ANyway.. DINNER THEN COFFEE!!! muahhahaha.. Screw work(until I come home la..) THen DV8 tomorrow night! Where I shall check guys out and go mad. HAHHAHAHHAHA.. peace on earth.
*pOOOOOOTTT* (farts in stress' face)
MUAHHAHAA>.
Anushka keeps laughing whenever we broach the subject of me having to collect my urine sample. THe simple utter of the word "Pee" sends her into fits of giggles. I think I shall sit near her in class la. We do random stuff and make faces at each other. Helps me keep awake during classes with the snooze factor of a million fold.
Heh.. Yeah. Hhahahah..
Hmmm.. let's a see... I felt very very lost in lab today. BUt oh well. What else is new. That's why I don't enjoy labs most of the time. Specially microbio labs. It's cause they leave me SO LOST with not much time to think either and get my head straight.
OH.. in FOodsci302 lect today, darling Lucy and AMy kept laughing at me. Why? Cuz I kept nodding off in class.. And I was resting my elbows on the table.. And they were slowly slipping and was getting in Lucy's way. Cuz she was writing notes. Haiiihh.. Sorry lucy!!!!!
ANyway.. DINNER THEN COFFEE!!! muahhahaha.. Screw work(until I come home la..) THen DV8 tomorrow night! Where I shall check guys out and go mad. HAHHAHAHHAHA.. peace on earth.
Comments