wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
you know
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
i was quite keliru(confused) just now
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
and worried abt my trip
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
and then..
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
i suddenly saw this big pack of like.. manuals for various appliances around the house
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
then i started thinking.... ohmygoodness.. where would i like.. put my manuals for appliances next time in my house(my own house?)..
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
how am i supposed to run a household when i can't even organise a trip properly!!! omgoodnesss!!!
THat basically summarises what I felt earlier. I was panicking about my trip.. and then that led to me thinking that I cannot like.. run my own household next time. Hahah.. weird huh??
By the way.. It's officially into the 2nd half of the year. Wow.. Half the year's gone already. For real. THis is weird. Too fast.
First it was anticipation of my trip back to Malaysia in April. That's waaaay passed now. Now? Anticipation of my trip to Melbourne. Woah. So fast.. Yet.. it seems like such a long time ago. WEird.
You know. It's funny how my mood just flies up and down. I was quite happy and all when I came back from shopping today. Was thinking about how I was gonna blog about how weird it was that humans derive joy from spending their money on things. Hahaha.. yeah.. I was so happy because of my purchases. Hahaha.. SOmeone should do a study on how handing over money makes one happy. hahhahaa..
Well, I got my nice new pillow(hopefully it's good.. will test it soon), some random other stuff(too tired to name), and my best purchase.. a hairstyling set that includes a straightening brush, hair straightener, and hairdryer.. all for like $48.00. Pretty good aye?
Yeah.. well.. that's my random bit of thought. meanwhile.. off to bed.
you know
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
i was quite keliru(confused) just now
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
and worried abt my trip
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
and then..
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
i suddenly saw this big pack of like.. manuals for various appliances around the house
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
then i started thinking.... ohmygoodness.. where would i like.. put my manuals for appliances next time in my house(my own house?)..
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
how am i supposed to run a household when i can't even organise a trip properly!!! omgoodnesss!!!
THat basically summarises what I felt earlier. I was panicking about my trip.. and then that led to me thinking that I cannot like.. run my own household next time. Hahah.. weird huh??
By the way.. It's officially into the 2nd half of the year. Wow.. Half the year's gone already. For real. THis is weird. Too fast.
First it was anticipation of my trip back to Malaysia in April. That's waaaay passed now. Now? Anticipation of my trip to Melbourne. Woah. So fast.. Yet.. it seems like such a long time ago. WEird.
You know. It's funny how my mood just flies up and down. I was quite happy and all when I came back from shopping today. Was thinking about how I was gonna blog about how weird it was that humans derive joy from spending their money on things. Hahaha.. yeah.. I was so happy because of my purchases. Hahaha.. SOmeone should do a study on how handing over money makes one happy. hahhahaa..
Well, I got my nice new pillow(hopefully it's good.. will test it soon), some random other stuff(too tired to name), and my best purchase.. a hairstyling set that includes a straightening brush, hair straightener, and hairdryer.. all for like $48.00. Pretty good aye?
Yeah.. well.. that's my random bit of thought. meanwhile.. off to bed.
Comments