Photoblog: A week ago.. part 1

Gonna take it slow with the photo-taking. So, slowly it is! I will take it as a daily one I suppose. HOpefully I will be able to do all..-.-"

ANyway, one week ago, I arrived in Melbourne to such BEEaauuttiifuull weather.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jac and I in chinatown.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

HOt pau along Swanston st I think.. Not too sure.. Got pau from this shop we were walking past.. STood in the middle of the road having it.. *salivates*
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See the steam?!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
IN queen's arcade(i think) along Bourke st(this I know for sure)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chocolate mushroom forest in the Koko black's window display.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Where the italian food is.. hehehhe..

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My veal and veges.. Hey.. I HAD to try to be healthy la!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
SUper yummy spaghetti marinara I think TIff would agree..

One story abt the Lygon St. dining experience? Hahhaha.. they try and hawke your business. So while walking past the restaurants they'll like try and stop you and get you to eat at their restaurant. I like though. Cuz they give you discounts!! muahahaha.. I got a 20% discount for dinner. WHoppeee!!hehehehe

THen we proceeded to Koko Black...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sitting out in the freaking cold by the road side.. arrrghhh
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes yes.. first day already shopped.. EEK!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Now this really helped me warm up. HOt chocolate with Chilli.. Gosh.. it DID have some ZING to it!!! yhehehhe.. Yum.

We saw... these really.. cool blue things... along lygon...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So we camwhored with them.. hahahhahahhahah

And then I ended up in Eric's to try and plan our road trip. Thus ended our first day.

Comments

Popular Posts