It's wednesday. Where did Monday and Tuesday go to?
I feel numb. LOst.
There are a few things that are on my mind. Particularly how I either have to eat a high/low protein diet for a good THREE days.. and how I have to collect my urine for 24 hours.. YEAH.. ONE WHOLE BLOODY DAY! Can die..
I can only imagine lugging around my PEE BOTTLE. Bah.. already warned Mei not to go over-shaking the bottle of yellow liquid IF she sees it in the locker. It wouldn't be so bad if I'm at home all the time. THe problem would be when I am at uni. I don't know how la... bring the stupid bottle around so I can pee into it??? Ridiculous!!! eeech.
I need to keep forging forward.
Mantra: THis too shall pass.
And btw, I'd like to mention that people are sure 'nice'. Sigh.. gossip hurts. Stop speculating would be what I'd say.
I feel numb. LOst.
There are a few things that are on my mind. Particularly how I either have to eat a high/low protein diet for a good THREE days.. and how I have to collect my urine for 24 hours.. YEAH.. ONE WHOLE BLOODY DAY! Can die..
I can only imagine lugging around my PEE BOTTLE. Bah.. already warned Mei not to go over-shaking the bottle of yellow liquid IF she sees it in the locker. It wouldn't be so bad if I'm at home all the time. THe problem would be when I am at uni. I don't know how la... bring the stupid bottle around so I can pee into it??? Ridiculous!!! eeech.
I need to keep forging forward.
Mantra: THis too shall pass.
And btw, I'd like to mention that people are sure 'nice'. Sigh.. gossip hurts. Stop speculating would be what I'd say.
Comments