11203 BIOSCI 352 0001 B+ Graded 15.00
Applied and Food Microbiology Lecture Regular Academic Session
11217 BIOSCI 358 0001 A- Graded 15.00
Nutritional Science Lecture Regular Academic Session
13049 FOODSCI 302 0001 A+ Graded 15.00
Food Preservation Lecture Regular Academic Session
13422 FOODSCI 304 0001 Graded
Food Product Development Lecture Regular Academic Session
I already know what I got for the last paper... let's just say.. it's a VERY satisfying mark.. THerefore, I'm rather surprised at my results for this semester.. VERY surprised actually.. Indeed.VERY.. surprised.. Considering the "wonderful" semester that it has been..
Thank you everyone for putting up with me.. *hug hug hug*..
Thank you to my family.. my parents.. ahhaha.. I don't call unless I need something, I'm stressed or unhappy.
THank you Matt for the support.
THank you SOOOOO much Lucy, my food science buddy!
THank you AMy.. Thank you everyone.. I'm so sorry I whined so much..
LIke Ben said over desserts: "Christine.. such a drama queen la!"
I agree.
Applied and Food Microbiology Lecture Regular Academic Session
11217 BIOSCI 358 0001 A- Graded 15.00
Nutritional Science Lecture Regular Academic Session
13049 FOODSCI 302 0001 A+ Graded 15.00
Food Preservation Lecture Regular Academic Session
13422 FOODSCI 304 0001 Graded
Food Product Development Lecture Regular Academic Session
I already know what I got for the last paper... let's just say.. it's a VERY satisfying mark.. THerefore, I'm rather surprised at my results for this semester.. VERY surprised actually.. Indeed.VERY.. surprised.. Considering the "wonderful" semester that it has been..
Thank you everyone for putting up with me.. *hug hug hug*..
Thank you to my family.. my parents.. ahhaha.. I don't call unless I need something, I'm stressed or unhappy.
THank you Matt for the support.
THank you SOOOOO much Lucy, my food science buddy!
THank you AMy.. Thank you everyone.. I'm so sorry I whined so much..
LIke Ben said over desserts: "Christine.. such a drama queen la!"
I agree.
Comments