Dear Christine,
As a former staff member of The University of Auckland, you are invited to attend the Distinguished Alumni Awards dinner on 23 February.
The dinner is the main alumni event of the year, recognising and celebrating the achievements of some of the University's most outstanding alumni.
In 2007, the guest speaker for the evening will be His Excellency the Governor-General of New Zealand, The Honourable Anand Satyanand, PCNZM.
Find out more about the dinner, including how to RSVP
We hope that you will be able to join us.
Kind regards,
The Alumni Relations Team
The University of Auckland
First thing that comes to mind is.. Since when have I ever been a staff member??? Was it that ONE time I worked as an ambassador.. But, how come last year I didn't get anything then???
Weird...
Anyway, my left passenger car window cannot shut! Arrghh!!-.-" *cries* What to do laa!!??? Sigh.. I guess I do know what to do.
no. 1: Work tonight.
no. 2: Wake up early, call mechanics.. then call supervisor.
no. 3: Bring laptop to workshop and do work there. Hopefully it won't take TOO long.
I met up with a couple of my FOodsci buddies. It's strange. I didn't actually get a chance to say Goodbye to them. Our last class together, we just dispersed and didn't actually acknowledge that it was our last class together. I'm not sure if I even went for it.. Oh.. I do now. I did. It was nice seeing them again. Even for a short while. I can't actually remember when did we actually get to know each other and got close. Never really hung out with them. It's quite a pity. I think it would be interesting to know them well and hang out with them. Well, hopefully we'll keep in touch. Some of them are really nice to hang out with.
MMm.. had too much cake. Tiramisu. Mm... Will made a yummy tiramisu.. *slurps*
Victoria's b'day this saturday. I get to see some of the Food science ppl again.
Got loads of work to do. Slowly swimming my way through my work..
THe cake turned out good. I think the cake's better than the cupcake version. Need to put more lemon juice.. Mm.. Oh well.. time for exercise? I think.. lol.. eat eat eat.. Don't exercise.. Die lor.. Become a ball! hahhaha..
Ps: I reversed into another thing today.. I swear.. My spatial judgement IS getting worse!!!! arrrghh!!! This time reversed into a metal fence at Pei San's apartment. Groan.. sigh.
As a former staff member of The University of Auckland, you are invited to attend the Distinguished Alumni Awards dinner on 23 February.
The dinner is the main alumni event of the year, recognising and celebrating the achievements of some of the University's most outstanding alumni.
In 2007, the guest speaker for the evening will be His Excellency the Governor-General of New Zealand, The Honourable Anand Satyanand, PCNZM.
Find out more about the dinner, including how to RSVP
We hope that you will be able to join us.
Kind regards,
The Alumni Relations Team
The University of Auckland
First thing that comes to mind is.. Since when have I ever been a staff member??? Was it that ONE time I worked as an ambassador.. But, how come last year I didn't get anything then???
Weird...
Anyway, my left passenger car window cannot shut! Arrghh!!-.-" *cries* What to do laa!!??? Sigh.. I guess I do know what to do.
no. 1: Work tonight.
no. 2: Wake up early, call mechanics.. then call supervisor.
no. 3: Bring laptop to workshop and do work there. Hopefully it won't take TOO long.
I met up with a couple of my FOodsci buddies. It's strange. I didn't actually get a chance to say Goodbye to them. Our last class together, we just dispersed and didn't actually acknowledge that it was our last class together. I'm not sure if I even went for it.. Oh.. I do now. I did. It was nice seeing them again. Even for a short while. I can't actually remember when did we actually get to know each other and got close. Never really hung out with them. It's quite a pity. I think it would be interesting to know them well and hang out with them. Well, hopefully we'll keep in touch. Some of them are really nice to hang out with.
MMm.. had too much cake. Tiramisu. Mm... Will made a yummy tiramisu.. *slurps*
Victoria's b'day this saturday. I get to see some of the Food science ppl again.
Got loads of work to do. Slowly swimming my way through my work..
THe cake turned out good. I think the cake's better than the cupcake version. Need to put more lemon juice.. Mm.. Oh well.. time for exercise? I think.. lol.. eat eat eat.. Don't exercise.. Die lor.. Become a ball! hahhaha..
Ps: I reversed into another thing today.. I swear.. My spatial judgement IS getting worse!!!! arrrghh!!! This time reversed into a metal fence at Pei San's apartment. Groan.. sigh.
Comments