Never trust a recipe when it says 25 mins of preparation only..

The 25 minutes is only when you're professional and you have everything already prepared for you! THEn only will it be 25 minutes.. @!*!@&*(!!!!

Bleh.. Still baking. I better go check on my darling cake! Am baking for this little gathering by a few food science classmates of mine ^.^. Didn't want to be a free loader and just show up empty handed. So, I decided to bake a cake..and since we have so many lemons... I decided to make a Lemon cake with crunchy topping:D.

Okay.. I'm feeling the exhaustion now.. Sigh.... better go check on my cake *potters off*

ps: i'm being overly the housewife.. fried kangkong(watercress). never fried kangkong befroe... too much chilli... yeah.. my fried kangkong made me run for the loo.-.-" aih.. but it tasted good okay! just.. no chilli oil for me thanks.. need to get the proper belacan powder.

Comments

Popular Posts