So uh.. I am quite the blonde.
"Ooo.. okay.. let's go to Milano!"
*hops into car with Jenice and drives to Parnell Rd.. Finds parking, hops out of the car and walk towards the restaurant. Looks for restaurant, spots it.. and realises... that what I thought was Milano.. was La Bocca. Shiats!-.-"*
I was thinking of the WRONG restaurant..... and La Bocca's not in the entertainment guidebook. Aihhh.. *sniffles*. Ended up in Non Solo Pizza.
SOrry Jenice... Thousand apologies....
Also, sorry for dumping you in the Chocolate boutique for like.. 10-15 mins while I rushed off for some urgent business!!! A thousand apologies my darling...
I swear... Italian Densos(extremely thick and pudding-like hot chocolates) give me sore throats.. aahhh.. too "heaty" I suppose you could say.. Oh noes.. The last time I had a denso.. i fell sick.. and I seriously feel my throat going sore now.. AAAAA... okaayy.. trallalalala..
I need to post pictures.. but I need to shower first.. later la. hahaha.
"Ooo.. okay.. let's go to Milano!"
*hops into car with Jenice and drives to Parnell Rd.. Finds parking, hops out of the car and walk towards the restaurant. Looks for restaurant, spots it.. and realises... that what I thought was Milano.. was La Bocca. Shiats!-.-"*
I was thinking of the WRONG restaurant..... and La Bocca's not in the entertainment guidebook. Aihhh.. *sniffles*. Ended up in Non Solo Pizza.
SOrry Jenice... Thousand apologies....
Also, sorry for dumping you in the Chocolate boutique for like.. 10-15 mins while I rushed off for some urgent business!!! A thousand apologies my darling...
I swear... Italian Densos(extremely thick and pudding-like hot chocolates) give me sore throats.. aahhh.. too "heaty" I suppose you could say.. Oh noes.. The last time I had a denso.. i fell sick.. and I seriously feel my throat going sore now.. AAAAA... okaayy.. trallalalala..
I need to post pictures.. but I need to shower first.. later la. hahaha.
Comments