Asylum seeker
I've been driven to study not at my desk.. but at my staircase..*sobs*..
First I ran to the master bedroom.. Studied on her bed. THen so tempting to just lie back and sleep. After all.. I was rudely awakened this morning by a blasting of I don't know what.. I think it was a leaf blower.. THen next.. alamak!!! Some weird machine sound.. Forced to wake up.
Then I found the stairs not too bad a study area... I mean.. it's like a mini desk of its own... just not so comfortable on the buttocks. I have temporary asylum for now.. Just at the right time too; when the ipod ran out of juice. I'm just hoping that the painters take as LOoooooooooOOOOoonggggg a lunch break as possible as the ipod takes at least 2 hours to charge.. noooo!!!!
*woe is meee*
Lucy- "You always have bad exam luck".
No kidding....
First I ran to the master bedroom.. Studied on her bed. THen so tempting to just lie back and sleep. After all.. I was rudely awakened this morning by a blasting of I don't know what.. I think it was a leaf blower.. THen next.. alamak!!! Some weird machine sound.. Forced to wake up.
Then I found the stairs not too bad a study area... I mean.. it's like a mini desk of its own... just not so comfortable on the buttocks. I have temporary asylum for now.. Just at the right time too; when the ipod ran out of juice. I'm just hoping that the painters take as LOoooooooooOOOOoonggggg a lunch break as possible as the ipod takes at least 2 hours to charge.. noooo!!!!
*woe is meee*
Lucy- "You always have bad exam luck".
No kidding....
Comments