The chronicles of stupidity

Me: Whine whine whine.. Carrots are so expensive!!! It's like $1.69!!!!! Ohmygoodnessss

*takes receipt out to show bf*

EH.. why only.. 0.69 cents!? O.o

Oh shit....

BF: aiyoh.. $1.69 per KILO la!!!

Err....

I swear.. I'm only blur cuz of work..

I uh.. hit a car today.. *dies of shame*.. Yes.. I uhh.. reversed too much and err.. my car hit into the car behind.. and i didn't realise until I got down from the car and checked.. oh noes.. I feel so bad.. But I don't know what to do.. *sniff*

OKay.. start experiments tomorrow.. okay.. more like just taking pictures with the microscope. I don't know how to use.. so go figure.. I will just figure it out as I go along. Trallalalala... Sreeni's given me a bench space.. The more I do this, the more apprehensive I get about my honours.. sigh...

I have so many things to do.. so little time. I actually wanted to stay back in uni today. OKay okay.. "welcome to the real world missy" right? Sigh..

Shower time.. then bed. I have to be up early! Night

Comments

Popular Posts