Shiit.. Watched a doco on anorexia.. freaky..

I've got so much work to do. Not that much time. Sigh.. I also don't know how!

I'm feeling kind of useless.. because I'm so slow in writing up my reports. SIgh.. I don't know la.. Don't know what to do. Grrrr.. What TO DO!!!!!

It's a studentship.. BUT I FEEL STRESSED>.. bleh..

ENough ranting.. Wait.. no.. I've lost an earring.. I don't know whether to say that I've been hit by a train of bad luck. No idea.

I do wish I have something interesting to tell you.. Oh wait.. okay.

THe highlight of my day was erm.. thickening my skin enough to walk into the lunchroom with my fellow studentship mates and eating the food laid out for some special morning tea. Tadaaa.. I love those peanut things which are stuck together with caramelised sugar.. Mmmm.. gosh.. sigh. aijor.. hahahha.. whole day sit in front of the computer and eat so much some more. hahhaha..

Brrr.. weather's gone chilly.. I believe I have some photos to post up.. lazy.. later la.. running between master bedroom and my room. Watching Jerry Mcguire.. hehee..

Comments

Popular Posts