I don't like titles.. I never know how to title a blog. Not unless it has a very obvious title.

FOr some strange reason no one is online today.

I cheer myself up. Yes.. I do.. I do really stupid things to cheer myself up.

I got awfully upset when it was raining heavily with the wind blowing strongly.. on a MONDAY MORNING. Walking to class I got wet.. Really wet. My shoes were soggy because I was wearing my sports shoes. My jeans were wet halfway up my legs. I was NOT... a happy camper. No, I wasn't at all. I was WET and MISERABLE. I was NOT happy that it was 8am and that I was wet, in my microbiology class, having to go for an extra lab session and feeling awfully exhausted and tired even after a weekend.

I was GRUMPY. I slammed my pencil case on the desk. I complained and ranted. Lucy can bear testimony to that. I was not happy that my SOCKS were wet and my shoes were soggy.

No. All that on a MONDAY morning.

So, 35 minutes into the class and I get a brilliant idea and I start cheering up. Oh yes. It made me so happy and excited and hoping that class would end SOON.

What made me so happy and excited that I literally dragged and chased Lucy to hurry up after class ended?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That's right. I cheered myself up by drying my jeans+socks using the hand dryers in an obscure toilet in the uni student commons.

ps: I'm apparently very bendy. Yeah.. I won the "limbo" contest at len's b'day party. Er.. okay.. It's been a while since I've done this.. waitaminute. I know someone who's bendier! MEI! hah! that girl should've showed off her skills! and yes.. ppl.. I DO study.. contrary to popular believe.. I don't some kinda acrobatic act while studying. And NO Mei.. Nothing about sexual positions please!

Bleh.. I swear.. my bum and back muscles were sore after doing the "limbo".. ow.. It's been what? YEARS since I've limbo-ed okay?

Comments

Popular Posts