DId it.. jumped into it. I'm using blogger beta now..
Farewell darling Mei.. You sure shocked me in the beginning.. to be honest. I was rather frightened of you at the start but eventually, I got to know you better and it was all good! Thank you for your friendship. I sincerely hope that you returning to Malaysia will not mean the end to it. I look forward to more hilarious times together when I go back to Malaysia or whenever you may come visit NZ!!!
Sorry I didn't call before you flew off. I am very sure you're happily in your plane now flying in the sky back to your future:D.
As for what I've been up to the last few days?
THursday, had dinner with Mei, Ben and Len.. (ps: thank you very very much for the christmas gifts girls!!!! I get the feeling I've already said this but I'm currently half asleep. So excuse me.)
Friday, I watched Borat with Mei and Matt. It was funny.. but a bit derogatory at some parts. The best part was the part where there were 2 naked men fighting. hahhaha.. Anyway..
So far.. nothing much. Got some pictures to post up I think.. Oh yes.. got one:D

CHocolate fountain.
Snuck into a post-graduate party. (WEll, I'm well, technically a post-grad now) THey had a chocolate fountain.. but ran out of strawberries:( ONly had marshmallows left. Sigh.. Oh well. Good enough ^.^. heheheeh..
Okay.. I wanna watch "Pride and Prejudice". :D
Farewell darling Mei.. You sure shocked me in the beginning.. to be honest. I was rather frightened of you at the start but eventually, I got to know you better and it was all good! Thank you for your friendship. I sincerely hope that you returning to Malaysia will not mean the end to it. I look forward to more hilarious times together when I go back to Malaysia or whenever you may come visit NZ!!!
Sorry I didn't call before you flew off. I am very sure you're happily in your plane now flying in the sky back to your future:D.
As for what I've been up to the last few days?
THursday, had dinner with Mei, Ben and Len.. (ps: thank you very very much for the christmas gifts girls!!!! I get the feeling I've already said this but I'm currently half asleep. So excuse me.)
Friday, I watched Borat with Mei and Matt. It was funny.. but a bit derogatory at some parts. The best part was the part where there were 2 naked men fighting. hahhaha.. Anyway..
So far.. nothing much. Got some pictures to post up I think.. Oh yes.. got one:D

CHocolate fountain.
Snuck into a post-graduate party. (WEll, I'm well, technically a post-grad now) THey had a chocolate fountain.. but ran out of strawberries:( ONly had marshmallows left. Sigh.. Oh well. Good enough ^.^. heheheeh..
Okay.. I wanna watch "Pride and Prejudice". :D
Comments