It is quite a relief that my dreams have stopped somewhat. I vagely remember dreaming about something. Oh.. right. I do remember. Lol.. My parents had a big party which ran later than my bedtime so I went to bed first while my parents still had ppl over. Then, let's see.. I wanted to sleep and had to share a room with my 2 sisters and my grandma. It was really hot and I wanted to switch on the air-conditioner but cuz my grandma was there i was not allowed to and I got really grumpy. What was supposed to be my sister's room, my mum's brother(Uncle no. 4) and his wife were in and the kids had been sent back to their home in Johor by uncle's wife's brother. Mmm.. Getting complicated? I know. So, I decided I wanted to sleep in the downstairs room. Okay. Not a bad idea. Was meant to share a room with my cousin brother(Kelvin).

I also remember my bf being at the party and not going home and I was about to send him home.. at like 6am or something and I was pretty freaked that his mum would throw a fit at him(very likely). Hmm... and I asked him why didn't he ask me to send him home earlier at like 12 something but it was something to do with me having gone to bed when he should've just woken me up anyway. Also random bits of memory of my cousin brother cleaning up the dining table after the party.

Okay. I miss home. Enough said. Hmmm.. I'm at peace with this dream. kekke..

so much for not having dreamt at all.

Parents are off to China today. Mmm.. fun.

Comments

Popular Posts