The dams have been threatening to burst all day long.. The older I get, the more hopeless I get. Seriously.-.-"

I am so blur today. Think I'm just tired, or maybe just quite.. unhappy. who knows?

So, I spent the whole day in uni today basically familiarising myself with whatever around me. I felt awkward. Seriously, like I wasn't supposed to be there and very much like an intruder. I just didn't know what to do, what I wasn't supposed to do and what not. I guess by the end of the day I felt more at home and I suppsoe it just takes time.

The feeling that I am unable to let go of is the feeling that this is really not what I want to do. What do I do?

Dunno lah.. Gonna go.. Just waiting until it's bed time then I can crawl into bed and sleep.

Comments

Popular Posts