IT's another SUnday... I've got the Sunday blues... AGAIN.
I dread this, I dread that. Will I ever get over this?? Seriously=.="
Today's the Santa Parade. Don't know if I'd like to go or not. Hmm... I feel so lazy the whole weekend.
Big questions looming over my head. Don't have any answer to them. *lost*.
MMm.. TOok out 2 books on plant anatomy on Friday. THey.. were... DUSTY. *cough cough hack hack haaaaCHHOOO!!!* When I took them off the shelf, I literaly had to blow the dust off them. -.-".. SEriously. IT's like in the movies okay.. You see the dust flying off.. GOodness-.-"
Anyway.. I'm gonna go try battle my Sunday blues.. I feel like going out. See how la. Tata lala.
I dread this, I dread that. Will I ever get over this?? Seriously=.="
Today's the Santa Parade. Don't know if I'd like to go or not. Hmm... I feel so lazy the whole weekend.
Big questions looming over my head. Don't have any answer to them. *lost*.
MMm.. TOok out 2 books on plant anatomy on Friday. THey.. were... DUSTY. *cough cough hack hack haaaaCHHOOO!!!* When I took them off the shelf, I literaly had to blow the dust off them. -.-".. SEriously. IT's like in the movies okay.. You see the dust flying off.. GOodness-.-"
Anyway.. I'm gonna go try battle my Sunday blues.. I feel like going out. See how la. Tata lala.
Comments