Hhahaha..
I cannot stop laughing when I drive the courtesy car my mechanic lent me!!! HHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHA..
It's like the oldest car I've ever driven. Excuse me, but I know i sound very air headed and spoilt. I do not deny that I have been very much spoilt and been able to drive nice cars so far! But it is indeed such a novelty to me. Oh well.
But heck.. that car CAN drive. Anyway, at uni. Trying to get myself to work. oh.. I better start.. toodles.. later.. might take pic of the car even! ahhahahhahaahhaha.. sorry. I just amuse myself too much.
It's like the oldest car I've ever driven. Excuse me, but I know i sound very air headed and spoilt. I do not deny that I have been very much spoilt and been able to drive nice cars so far! But it is indeed such a novelty to me. Oh well.
But heck.. that car CAN drive. Anyway, at uni. Trying to get myself to work. oh.. I better start.. toodles.. later.. might take pic of the car even! ahhahahhahaahhaha.. sorry. I just amuse myself too much.
Comments