Absurdly unproductive in what I'm meant to be productive in.
However, I have managed to be VERY productive in the money spending side of things.
Finding that I have somewhat taken too much on myself again. *sigh*.
Mmm.. I don't know what there's to be done. Making satay, baking bread and making dessert. I've forgotten how to make the dessert already. Mmm.. It's been a while la.. Oh dearie me... What shall I do..
I am sleepy again. no matter how much I sleep. I still wake up tired. I hate the feeling. Maybe it's cause I'm not exercising enough huh? I need a cross-trainer. Wonder if my parents will let me buy one. Sniffles.
Heh.. now I'm looking at cross-trainers.. LOl!!!
However, I have managed to be VERY productive in the money spending side of things.
Finding that I have somewhat taken too much on myself again. *sigh*.
Mmm.. I don't know what there's to be done. Making satay, baking bread and making dessert. I've forgotten how to make the dessert already. Mmm.. It's been a while la.. Oh dearie me... What shall I do..
I am sleepy again. no matter how much I sleep. I still wake up tired. I hate the feeling. Maybe it's cause I'm not exercising enough huh? I need a cross-trainer. Wonder if my parents will let me buy one. Sniffles.
Heh.. now I'm looking at cross-trainers.. LOl!!!
Comments