I spent the day bumming.. again.. Don't know when I will actually get down to doing some serious work.
Today's Anzac Day. War memorial day. I've forgotten where and what the history but I know that a lot of NZ and Aussie soldiers perished in some war.
So, yesterday(Tuesday), I was at uni for a bit. Just to show face really. Finalised what we're making for Friday. Uhh.. yeah.. cooking for some members of parliament. Then just did some research on plastic bags that are impermeable to gas.. Of which I have had no luck. *sigh* WEll, I did. Just that I found out that it cost hundred over for just a box of 1500 bags. I have no need for so many bags btw. *ish*..
Suggestions made to me by the very nice sales rep:
Go to a butcher(cause they're most likely to use such items), and ask nicely if I could purchase some bags from them. Bring a six pack(okay, he just said a few bottles of beers so I shall just say six pack) and they probably would be jolly happy to help me.
Wah LAN EH!!!>.
Can I just make the university buy this machine???
*wait wait.. deviate a bit.. OMgoodness!! can get a chocolate fountain for $70!!! phwoaarr!SEE SEE!!!*
Err... yeah.. wait.. no .. not a chocolate fountain..
*omgoodness CHeck this out!!ZOMGoodness!
Err.. arr.. not that either.. but this!
Vacuum packaging machine.
Wth...It costs only $149.95. I reckon it's more economical than having to buy bags and heat sealing them myself.. *sheesh* I mean.. the bags themselves already cost me abt $130!
This one is more expensive.. but I guess it looks more flashy. Priced at $269.
Need I say more!
Okay.. I'm too lazy to say more.
I should go to bed. Going to go look for a jacket again. Else I'm just going to buy the Max one which is on 15% sale now.
Today's Anzac Day. War memorial day. I've forgotten where and what the history but I know that a lot of NZ and Aussie soldiers perished in some war.
So, yesterday(Tuesday), I was at uni for a bit. Just to show face really. Finalised what we're making for Friday. Uhh.. yeah.. cooking for some members of parliament. Then just did some research on plastic bags that are impermeable to gas.. Of which I have had no luck. *sigh* WEll, I did. Just that I found out that it cost hundred over for just a box of 1500 bags. I have no need for so many bags btw. *ish*..
Suggestions made to me by the very nice sales rep:
Go to a butcher(cause they're most likely to use such items), and ask nicely if I could purchase some bags from them. Bring a six pack(okay, he just said a few bottles of beers so I shall just say six pack) and they probably would be jolly happy to help me.
Wah LAN EH!!!>.
Can I just make the university buy this machine???
*wait wait.. deviate a bit.. OMgoodness!! can get a chocolate fountain for $70!!! phwoaarr!SEE SEE!!!*
Err... yeah.. wait.. no .. not a chocolate fountain..
*omgoodness CHeck this out!!ZOMGoodness!
Err.. arr.. not that either.. but this!
Vacuum packaging machine.
Wth...It costs only $149.95. I reckon it's more economical than having to buy bags and heat sealing them myself.. *sheesh* I mean.. the bags themselves already cost me abt $130!
This one is more expensive.. but I guess it looks more flashy. Priced at $269.
Need I say more!
Okay.. I'm too lazy to say more.
I should go to bed. Going to go look for a jacket again. Else I'm just going to buy the Max one which is on 15% sale now.
Comments