Camwhoring.. just fails with me.
When 'some' people camwhore... they make it so artistic..
This is Andrew. He's my friend. and he gave me permission to use this picture.. so, no.. I'm not plagiarising.
When I camwhore??
It's so normal.. and boring.. and stupid at times...
Helo? Drunken camwhoring -.-" good grief.
I seem to love mirrors a lot
Hehehe.. nice picture.. cannot?
Or to commemorate some silly thing.. like my first bottle of alcohol...
OKay.. I wanted a better post.. but you get my drift right?
I now want an artistic photo of myself.. ANyone want to volunteer to make me look oh so damn artistically hot? *sniff.. please?*
Oh shiats.. 1.30am!!!
*post-edit*: WHat I mean is.. I want to camwhore and the end result being a something ppl would go "ooo.. that's artsy".. not.. just.. another camwhore shot. Moreover.. I notice that I do not have the urge to camwhore/take as many photos anymore.
This is Andrew. He's my friend. and he gave me permission to use this picture.. so, no.. I'm not plagiarising.
When I camwhore??
It's so normal.. and boring.. and stupid at times...
Helo? Drunken camwhoring -.-" good grief.
I seem to love mirrors a lot
Hehehe.. nice picture.. cannot?
Or to commemorate some silly thing.. like my first bottle of alcohol...
OKay.. I wanted a better post.. but you get my drift right?
I now want an artistic photo of myself.. ANyone want to volunteer to make me look oh so damn artistically hot? *sniff.. please?*
Oh shiats.. 1.30am!!!
*post-edit*: WHat I mean is.. I want to camwhore and the end result being a something ppl would go "ooo.. that's artsy".. not.. just.. another camwhore shot. Moreover.. I notice that I do not have the urge to camwhore/take as many photos anymore.






Comments