I think you can laugh at this... stupid really.
I just fell off my chair. I don't know how to say how. I guess you could just say stupidity and boredom really got to me. When I'm bored, I do stupid things.
So let's agree on one thing, what your mum said about balancing on swivel chairs being dangerous is true. So don't be stupid.. like me.
Not much harm done, well so far.. only a paint chip on my big toe... I think...
IN a little bit of shock atm.
I just fell off my chair. I don't know how to say how. I guess you could just say stupidity and boredom really got to me. When I'm bored, I do stupid things.
So let's agree on one thing, what your mum said about balancing on swivel chairs being dangerous is true. So don't be stupid.. like me.
Not much harm done, well so far.. only a paint chip on my big toe... I think...
IN a little bit of shock atm.
Comments