Listening to The Cardigan's album 'Long gone before daylight' reminds me of you...
'Communication' is one of the songs off the album which really brings me back to the time when we were still not together, before all the drama.
This whole album just reminds me of you...
After all, you were the one who gave it to me :).
Miss you.. your hugs and your cheek against my nose.
'Communication' is one of the songs off the album which really brings me back to the time when we were still not together, before all the drama.
This whole album just reminds me of you...
After all, you were the one who gave it to me :).
Miss you.. your hugs and your cheek against my nose.
==@==
Aunt Flo's finally made her appearance.. Meaning? I'm less emotional. I hope. LOl.. I already feel happier and as if the world can't kill me. So, that's got to be good right? Phew...
What's with the emotional chaos that's associated with PMS man.. Grrr... die la dieeeee....
What's with the emotional chaos that's associated with PMS man.. Grrr... die la dieeeee....
Comments