My quote for the day: "Oh good grief.. what did I sign up myself for O.o"
PEI SAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNn... i don't dare cook already laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omgoodness.. what what what.. I wanted to make half arsed satays for MPs... mana boleh?? Now I have to die die also try and look for a good grilling machine right???
Pengsan pengsan..
Thank you tiff.. you reminded me of a brilliant brilliant thing to make *muaaaahh*
You know how it's good when parents are there for you and your laundry's always done? FOr me, it's a good and bad situation. YOu see, my wardrobe's really tiny, so I have a system.. The slow rate at which the laundry moves is kinda good you see? There's this rotation system for my clothing where it's guaranteed that I should have space to stuff in all my clean clothing.. Yeah.. See, when my parents are here? That nice system is put into sort of an imbalance. Yeah.. well.. lalallala....
heheheh.. Tiffany's making me laugh..
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
lol.. i hope i don't give the ministers diarrhoea
Epiphany o_o says:
good luck dear
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
no kidding darling
Epiphany o_o says:
if u do, congrats anyway
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
hahahhahahaha
Epiphany o_o says:
HAHAHAHA
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
i think i wouldn't be the first. right?
Epiphany o_o says:
surely their wives have done that before
*rofl*
No.. I wasn't planning to give anyone diarrhoea.. I'm not THAT bad a cook. I'm sure all of us cooking will do pretty damn well.. so PPffffttttt..
PEI SAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNn... i don't dare cook already laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omgoodness.. what what what.. I wanted to make half arsed satays for MPs... mana boleh?? Now I have to die die also try and look for a good grilling machine right???
Pengsan pengsan..
Thank you tiff.. you reminded me of a brilliant brilliant thing to make *muaaaahh*
You know how it's good when parents are there for you and your laundry's always done? FOr me, it's a good and bad situation. YOu see, my wardrobe's really tiny, so I have a system.. The slow rate at which the laundry moves is kinda good you see? There's this rotation system for my clothing where it's guaranteed that I should have space to stuff in all my clean clothing.. Yeah.. See, when my parents are here? That nice system is put into sort of an imbalance. Yeah.. well.. lalallala....
heheheh.. Tiffany's making me laugh..
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
lol.. i hope i don't give the ministers diarrhoea
Epiphany o_o says:
good luck dear
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
no kidding darling
Epiphany o_o says:
if u do, congrats anyway
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
hahahhahahaha
Epiphany o_o says:
HAHAHAHA
wacky ol' ChR|st|nE! says:
i think i wouldn't be the first. right?
Epiphany o_o says:
surely their wives have done that before
*rofl*
No.. I wasn't planning to give anyone diarrhoea.. I'm not THAT bad a cook. I'm sure all of us cooking will do pretty damn well.. so PPffffttttt..
Comments