Chicken's roasting in the oven.. Mm.. tender chicken that has loads of gravy. A whole chicken's rather fun to handle actually.
Veggies for salad are washed.... Deciding between balsamic vinegar dressing or a caesar dressing.. no croutons though. OH well. I guess I could make my own.
POtatoes for rosemary potatoes are boiled.. albeit a little overcooked but.. eh.. hopefully it won't be too bad.
ANd that's dinner...
Mmm...
I seem to be having a lot of good food lately. Prawn mee, chicken rice... steak.. yeah.. I made steak the other day.
So, what are you having for din din?
Veggies for salad are washed.... Deciding between balsamic vinegar dressing or a caesar dressing.. no croutons though. OH well. I guess I could make my own.
POtatoes for rosemary potatoes are boiled.. albeit a little overcooked but.. eh.. hopefully it won't be too bad.
ANd that's dinner...
Mmm...
I seem to be having a lot of good food lately. Prawn mee, chicken rice... steak.. yeah.. I made steak the other day.
So, what are you having for din din?
Comments