Yesterday night was quite eventful.

WEnt for Tina's birthday party. It was a good small sized party. I had initially thought that she'd have a bigger one. Quite surprised she had a small one. Then again, I think small parties are better just because you get to go around and chat to people.

Colin, Marcy, Matt and I ended up in Rio after Tina's thing for a good chit chat session over pearl milk tea. It was hilarious. LOve times like that where you just sit there and laugh.

Matt and I dropped by at this latin club called 'Descarga Cubana' on K'rd. That place was well, typical of a K'rd club. I just don't really fancy K'rd la. It's just not that safe I guess.. Especially for girls. Let's just say.. sleazy's the theme of the night there. *cough*. Headed to Wildfire to see if they had salsa but they didn't... so, headed home to sleep.

Some things happened. Annoyed me.. I was cleaning carpets at 4am. Sigh.. Thank goodness my bf was there to just comfort an exceptionally emotional me. I think it was due to exhaustion. I cleaned the house yesterday before rushing for Tina's party. Scrubbed the master bedroom shower cubicle. It's so nice and squeaky clean now. I really did a thorough scrub-down.

Decided on a whim to buy my bf dinner. Just cause I thought it was necessary. I think I'm having a touch of the SUnday blues. This sucks. It's damn kau annoying.. Honestly. Dinner was at Aquamatta. Expensive food. Good food though. Had dessert and coffee/hot chocolate at this cafe called 'Invito'. Apparently they are going to have latin nights starting next Sat. Ooo.. new place to salsa.. hooray:) hehehhe..

Man.. this blog is so eat, shit, sleep. I'm just too lazy to post pictures nowadays. sorry. Will try and find the motivation to.

Comments

Popular Posts