Is it good that I have nothing much to write about?

Or is it bad that I'm beginning to not bother to write about the good things that happen to me, only the bad.

Well, who knows?

Another 2 weeks have come and passed. So, the classes begin again. It was a rather relaxing 2 weeks, although, I really feel as if it should NOT have been. There are many things which require my attention. Yet, as usual, I can not be bothered to. Ergo, it is pushed to the back until there is no more ignoring it.

Take for example, I am meant to go to uni and hand in an application for something. Yet, I am very calm and collected and it is already 11.24am. I should, ideally, be at my supervisor's door, knocking on it and getting her signature. Ah well.

So, anyways, life's been pretty okay. Saturday was filled with going out. Went to the Malaysian Carnival.. It was, a typical Malaysian thing. Not that great. Lines to get food were crazily long. Ergo, I ended up with? Pad Thai. Yeah.. you got me. $5 box of Pad Thai at the MALAYSIAN carnival. I walked to Britomart from my house. It wasn't too bad. I suppose walking in NZ isn't too bad cause you don't end up sweating like a pig like you would in Malaysia. It was a good thing for that walk as well as you will find out why soon.

Sat night, was a nice cosy dinner with Ben, Len, Amy, Matt and I. It was sweet. Everyone did well in cooking. *mmmm* Len's mussels were absolutely divine. I made roast chicken. Len taught me how to make rosemary potatoes! SO yum and not difficult at all too! Despite me overcooking the potatoes, it still tunred out good. Pictures to follow later when I get around to downloading the photos off my phone AND camera. The menu for the night consisted of:

  • Cheese garlic baked mussels
  • Rosemary potatoes
  • Caesar salad
  • Balsamic vinegar salad
  • Roast chicken
  • Sago gula melaka
  • Brownies & Ice cream
Am i missing anything? hHehehhe..

We sing-starred.. Yes.. As usual, I picked all the crazy songs.. lol.. Well, what's the point of sing-starring if you're not gonna pick the stupid songs and make a fool of yourselves!

All in all, it was a brilliant night. I loved it. Should do it more often.

Half of sunday was spent in bed. Mmm.. I love sleeping in. Went to KFC for lunch.. super fatty.. SOme more had so much the night before. Then went grocery shopping like the aunty I am. *sniffles* Humour me a little at least and tell me that I'm a hip and hot aunty la... Came home and boiled soup and what not.

Went through my old photos. Hmm.. sometimes, some things? You just wish you could take an eraser and erase them out of your life. Also, how come I looked so ugly then O.o.. Not to say I'm any damn good looking now, but.. well, better la!

Lately been questioning friendships. Or who you call as friends. Don't know. Maybe I'm just a loner. Do people think me weird? In a situation where there are a lot of people? I just keep hopping from one group to another. Sigh. Don't know la.

In other news, I am not all that excited about my graduation. I seem to be becoming one that is no longer easily excited about things anymore. Sigh. Where has my zest for the little things in life gone to!? Mmm.. maybe it's because of the background drama that is involved which is bogging me down. Don't know la. Oh well.. life goes on. Showers to be taken and lunches to be packed.

*tata*

Comments

Popular Posts