OKay.. at first I thought, yeah.. maybe I can be an actress.. but shucks.. I can't.. cause I can't cry on demand...
No problemo! I've found my cure!
ONIONS.
Works like a charm for me. From the moment you first slice it in half the waterworks start to work like... er.. Malaysia's oldest pipes busting? Hehehhee.. there's no stopping either until those things are out of range or whatever. UGh... I absolutely DETEST chopping onions now!!!!! *sniffles*
Anyway..
Day 1 post baking, and my bread is still SOFT SOFT and soooo yummy!!! The crust is chewy and not dry like commercial bread.. OMGOODNESS. .I <3 <3 !!!!! hehehhehehehhehehhe. Don't mind me okay? The last few times my bread became so stale after one day!!!
Ermm.. what else? I don't know.. Oh.. I'm PMS-ing big time.
Morning and early afternoon :D. No, seriously.. ask Justin. I was sooo damn bloody cheerful.. Come late afternoon and night ... omgoodness.. Don't even go there.
On another note...
This better be worth my money...
toodles!
No problemo! I've found my cure!
ONIONS.
Works like a charm for me. From the moment you first slice it in half the waterworks start to work like... er.. Malaysia's oldest pipes busting? Hehehhee.. there's no stopping either until those things are out of range or whatever. UGh... I absolutely DETEST chopping onions now!!!!! *sniffles*
Anyway..
Day 1 post baking, and my bread is still SOFT SOFT and soooo yummy!!! The crust is chewy and not dry like commercial bread.. OMGOODNESS. .I <3 <3 !!!!! hehehhehehehhehehhe. Don't mind me okay? The last few times my bread became so stale after one day!!!
Ermm.. what else? I don't know.. Oh.. I'm PMS-ing big time.
Morning and early afternoon :D. No, seriously.. ask Justin. I was sooo damn bloody cheerful.. Come late afternoon and night ... omgoodness.. Don't even go there.
On another note...
This better be worth my money...
toodles!
Comments