SO far, it's been pretty okay because I've been doing things I know how to do...

Been kept busy by it.. not been too bothered.

Then now, I'm stuck with things I have no expertise neither do I Have the experience for it. The only thing now I can do is to learn..

So, anyone out there know how to write a training manual?

I get the feeling I'm going to end up doing more than I need to for a grade. Sigh.

As for some things, they're just stuck. I'd like to push them till later in the year... which I don't know is possible or not. GOsh, they said honours was a busy year. I guess I know why now. Been too relaxed to be true. Sigh, just when you thought the stormy seas were calm.

How do you start having faith in something which over time you see as really... pointless and most likely not to work?

I don't know. I don't know how to convince myself otherwise. FOr me, I have to have the conviction that my project is worth something for me to know why I should really put my effort into it!

Feeling so lost.

I regret taking this stupid project now. I should've stuck to that.. bak kwa one. *duh*

Comments

Popular Posts