It's just damn weird when you're purging, writhing in pain and suffering from a headache.. and the most wth!? thing happens.. you yawn.... TWICE! O.o
Headache again.. 2nd day in a row..
*edit*
ahh.. better now.. The painkillers(PLURAL btw..) are kicking in!
Mmm.. I feel guilty for not having done any work today. THough, I am thinking that the painkillers are probably the thing that's helping at the moment.
I made spaghetti today. Tried to make it as different from how we normally make it.. added all sorts of spices.. When I say all sorts, I seriously mean ALL sorts. Lol.. Wanted it to taste as authentic as possible and not so generic. Lacking still though.
The chorizo sausages I bought were a bit of a disappointment. Not tasty enough like how a spicy chorizo ought to be. Well, it WAS stated as mild.... but still.. The french market ones were good last I remember. Maybe I should go and get some..Mmm.. expensive stuff though. $19 per kilo I belivee... Yeowch..
Also made tomorrow's dinner, teriyaki beef balls. Stirfried courgette for dinner. Yeap..
Baked bread agian this morning. Added some bread improvers.. My my.. what a difference a SMALL amount of additives can make!!! FUYOOH!!! The loaf volume increased by a LOT and the bread is SOOOO soft!!! yum yum!!! hehhehe.. now just testing how well it keeps. ^.^ I have a feeling the bread won't be binned that fast. hehehehe.
Okay.. bed time.
nights
Headache again.. 2nd day in a row..
*edit*
ahh.. better now.. The painkillers(PLURAL btw..) are kicking in!
Mmm.. I feel guilty for not having done any work today. THough, I am thinking that the painkillers are probably the thing that's helping at the moment.
I made spaghetti today. Tried to make it as different from how we normally make it.. added all sorts of spices.. When I say all sorts, I seriously mean ALL sorts. Lol.. Wanted it to taste as authentic as possible and not so generic. Lacking still though.
The chorizo sausages I bought were a bit of a disappointment. Not tasty enough like how a spicy chorizo ought to be. Well, it WAS stated as mild.... but still.. The french market ones were good last I remember. Maybe I should go and get some..Mmm.. expensive stuff though. $19 per kilo I belivee... Yeowch..
Also made tomorrow's dinner, teriyaki beef balls. Stirfried courgette for dinner. Yeap..
Baked bread agian this morning. Added some bread improvers.. My my.. what a difference a SMALL amount of additives can make!!! FUYOOH!!! The loaf volume increased by a LOT and the bread is SOOOO soft!!! yum yum!!! hehhehe.. now just testing how well it keeps. ^.^ I have a feeling the bread won't be binned that fast. hehehehe.
Okay.. bed time.
nights
Comments