Recently, I wrote about how I wanted to have an artistic camwhore shot.

Then, a good friend explained to me the meaning of camwhore.

I have then come to the comclusion that I, Christine, am no camwhore... as I am.. not THAT narcissistic.. WEll, I don't think I can compare to some people out there.. Ergo, I have just thought that I really should come up with a new term for the occasional self absorption in myself through photography which, I suppose, does not really fulfill the term "camwhore". Ngek ngek..

I still want one really nice thoughtful self-portrait which I can make into a big picture and hang up on my wall. Nope.. not because I'm being narcissistic.. Just cause I think it would be a nice. Having a big black and white photo of you.. I'm not talking about super mega huge fill up a whole feature wall kind of photo.. just something that's big enough to see. Something thoughtful, insightful, simple(although all the thought that goes into it probably doesn't make it simple anymore) and well.. just.. is not normal. Get it?

Ideas which have abound are such as:

- Funny images/ moments of silliness(to depict happy moments)

- A picture of me lazing by a stream.. to depict erm.. how should I put it? tranquility?

- A solemn me staring out a window to depict moments of frustration.

Mmm. maybe I should do a whole series of these photos. Anyone?? still interested?? hehehee..

Comments

Popular Posts